• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

Shipping, initially derived from the word relationship, is the desire by fans for two people, either real-life celebrities or fictional characters, to be in a relationship, romantic or otherwise.

Since the title lists spoilers, no point in using tags, so....what did everyone think about last night's episode?

I was a bit let down. The entire thing seemed rushed and pieced together poorly. The beginning was basically just Barry daydreaming with the old team including Wells. They didn't do much to explain or talk about the singularity other than the few minutes where we saw Firestorm fly up to help Flash. Atom Smasher, although cool, was not given enough time. When he was asked about himself, all he said was 'you wouldn't understand'. The thing with Barry's dad kind of annoyed me...the entire reason he became the Flash was to help his dad. His dad gets out of jail and leaves the city?

I think it would have been better if they spent episode 1 just explaining what happened with the singularity & the repurcussions it had instead of jumping right into more villains.

CGI was still top notch, and I enjoyed the episode as a whole (excited to see Jay at the very end), but when it was over I didn't have the same feeling I did with season 1.

I was waiting for a recreation of the moment captured on the cover of Flash 123 - when both Flashes come to the rescue of that guy.

Too bad they chose to just have him barge in and make that statement. Seemed like a little bit of a soft start to me.

You don't know that there's not some other agenda with Barry's dad leaving the city. He was in prison for years, under the potential influence or in fear of some bad guys. Iron Heights prison has got lots of nasty folk.

Someone could have threatened him or told him to do so and so or his family will suffer.

That or he could genuninely not want to hamper Barry's efforts in becoming the protector of the city.

They should have dealt with the singularity straight away and not pulled the "few months later" stuff.....only to be discussed via flashbacks IMO.

Since the title lists spoilers, no point in using tags, so....what did everyone think about last night's episode?

I was a bit let down. The entire thing seemed rushed and pieced together poorly. The beginning was basically just Barry daydreaming with the old team including Wells. They didn't do much to explain or talk about the singularity other than the few minutes where we saw Firestorm fly up to help Flash. Atom Smasher, although cool, was not given enough time. When he was asked about himself, all he said was 'you wouldn't understand'. The thing with Barry's dad kind of annoyed me...the entire reason he became the Flash was to help his dad. His dad gets out of jail and leaves the city?

I think it would have been better if they spent episode 1 just explaining what happened with the singularity & the repurcussions it had instead of jumping right into more villains.

CGI was still top notch, and I enjoyed the episode as a whole (excited to see Jay at the very end), but when it was over I didn't have the same feeling I did with season 1.

+1

I thought the way last season ended on tremendous high it was important to hit this one out of the park. This one didn't do it for me but I still love the show.

only thing that bothered me was dad leaving so quickly.....doesn't even wait till the party is over to drop the news.....maybe they had no role for him outside of prison....without wells the whole show dynamic is going to feel different

Edited by krighton