• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

The Flash Casts Teddy Sears As Jay Garrick and Shantel VanSanten As Patty Spivot

The Flash has cast Teddy Sears as Jack Garrick and Shantel VanSanten as Patty Spivot for its second season, adding to major additions to the DC Entertainment show’s cast. The announcement was made during San Diego Comic Con International.

the-flash-jay-garrick-teddy-sears-patty-spivot-shantel-vansanten.jpg

This show continues to amaze

You are not kidding.

Zoom Confirmed As Flash Season Two's Villain

The Flash has confirmed that Zoom as the main villain for The Flash’s second season.

The news broke during San Diego Comic Con International's WB TV panel in Hall H. Speaking before a packed crowd, show runner and executive producer Andrew Kreisberg confirmed that another yellow-grabbed villain is coming to hunt Barry Allen. But this Zoom isn’t person as The Reverse Flash/Eobard Thawne, who is also known as Professor Zoom in the comics.

“He's faster than the Reverse-Flash, faster than Flash and will be very hard to catch,” Kreisberg revealed. “He's going to be terrifying and scary and fast, and it's going to be all kinds of cool.”

I wonder how many folks have added Flash #123 to their want-lists after the news that it inspired the next season appearance of the Jay Garrick Flash lol

that is a bad picture of the 'Caitlin lady', meh.

I wonder how many folks have added Flash #123 to their want-lists after the news that it inspired the next season appearance of the Jay Garrick Flash lol

Or Flash #1...lol.

Or the "new" "modern" Jay Garrick, Earth 2 #2 hmhmhm

Been on my wish list for quite a while. Never been able to land a decent copy for a reasonable price :(

Link is blocked from work. Does it mention who it is?

EXCLUSIVE: WWE's Adam "Edge" Copeland Cast As Atom-Smasher On The Flash Season 2

atomsmasher-144694.jpg

The upcoming, second season of The CW's The Flash will feature former WWE Superstar Adam Copeland as Atom-Smasher, ComicBook.com has learned and CW has confirmed exclusively.

He will appear in the season premiere, currently filming, and contrary to what the name might suggest, he's not on the good guys' side. Here's how The CW describes his character:

"One of the most powerful enemies we encounter this season, Atom Smasher has come to Central City to kill The Flash. His incredible strength and ability to grow to enormous size makes him more than a match for Flash and the entire S.T.A.R. Labs team will have to come together to find a way to defeat him."

Been on my wish list for quite a while. Never been able to land a decent copy for a reasonable price :(

Same here. Been attempting to put together a run for some years now, and I think this one is going to be a climb.

Is it me or did that Ezra Miller dude appear to be wasted during that interview?

I hope they know what they're doing with the movie Flash :eek:

lol Yes, he was either drunk, or is an extremely passionate actor what an infectious personality. I think he was wasted.