• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More ebay shilling by this seller - iwalktheline76

292 posts in this topic

How does a package to singapore go to Portland?

eBay's international shipping program? I know they have a shipping center in Kentucky, not sure about Portland

There is only one Global Shipping Center mail hub, and it is in Erlanger, Kentucky.

:headbang:

Let's face it - this guy has slinked off, overwhelmed with evidence against him, and if we hear from him again, I will be surprised.

We caught him red-handed in lie after lie. That's the problem with lies, is that they don't hold up to repeated scrutiny. The police know this and that is why they keep at a suspect, because if he's lying, they will end up catching him in a lie.

:applause:

All props to Bio-Rupp for seeing the start of this, and to most everyone else in this thread for going even further to uncover this guy's lies.

-slym (only ran his mouth, as usual) ;)

This tracking number:

Is for a package with a delivery date in March.

Half of the shilled auctions we are discussing here didn't occur until May.

Actually, all 4 shilled auctions were in May and the one 'good' tracking # is March.

Track combined shipping and google;

14601 N Bybee Lake Ct

Ste Sg

Portland, OR 97203-6629

United States

And this proves what, exactly?

Again, face it - you are caught in lie after lie.

But as I said before, please keep going. We love it when you give us all the rope in the world to hang you with.

:)

-slym

You guys are gonna eat your words when he provides the May tracking #'s

Track combined shipping and google;

14601 N Bybee Lake Ct

Ste Sg

Portland, OR 97203-6629

United States

Well... hmm...

:idea:

LMEdw8z.jpg

You suck at this.

:lol:

-slym

You guys are gonna eat your words when he provides the May tracking #'s

He uses the f**k account to drive up the prices on all his books. The two tracking numbers he has provided so far are likely for auctions that sold to a legit bidder (probably with f**k as an underbidder, driving up the price illegitimately).

He already indicated that the f**k bidder, who has inadvertently "won" several items (no doubt he was hoping somebody would outbid f**k, but didn't), is located in Singapore. He said he mailed the items to the winning bidder in Singapore already. Somebody asked for tracking. He provided two numbers for people in Portland and in California.

To explain the Portland tracking, he claimed there is some sort of mail hub in Portland. (Which there is vPost, a service with a Portland mail center and a location in Singapore.) That still doesn't explain the fact that the tracking number shows delivery in late March, when the f**k winning bids in question are mostly from the last week.

Here's iwalktheline76's sold items page . Click on any of the auctions on that list and you'll see almost all of them have bidding pages dominated with activity by "f**k." You click on "f**k" and there's 99% bidding activity with iwalktheline76, and practically nobody else.

I know you're being facetious Kav, but still....

Individuals from Singapore have mailed delivered to this address and then bulk shipped to Singapore due to having two residences. This is the far for this buyer because TMNT sell for much higher in Singapore. I am comfortable with all I have done and produced for all of you. One was a local pickup due to the buyer living 30 minutes away. Those are all the facts that discredits all the allegations. Buyers beware, don't buy from me, don't sell to me. It's a large planet and I buy books often as my feedback states. To shun me would damage you sellers more than it would damage me.

Individuals from Singapore have mailed delivered to this address and then bulk shipped to Singapore due to having two residences. This is the far for this buyer because TMNT sell for much higher in Singapore. I am comfortable with all I have done and produced for all of you. One was a local pickup due to the buyer living 30 minutes away. Those are all the facts that discredits all the allegations. Buyers beware, don't buy from me, don't sell to me. It's a large planet and I buy books often as my feedback states. To shun me would damage you sellers more than it would damage me.

mess guys now he has a local buyer no wonder why! doh!

So can you post the tracking information for the Letter 44 and V-wars. Can you leave feedback for the guy with 4 feedback so you can prove you went through with the transaction and he actually purchased the books

Show these dolts the May tracking #'s dude-that'll silence em