• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More ebay shilling by this seller - iwalktheline76

292 posts in this topic

I am still trying to wrap my head around how, by "shunning" this seller, who has repeatedly lied and is obviously shilling his own auctions, it will damage us more than it would damage him.

Anyone? Anyone...? Bueller?

-slym

I am still trying to wrap my head around how, by "shunning" this seller, who has repeatedly lied and is obviously shilling his own auctions, it will damage us more than it would damage him.

Anyone? Anyone...? Bueller?

-slym

Clearly it would be devastating if we couldn't bid on his auctions and he wouldn't bid on ours. :preach: He's obviously a whale on the interweb thing and ebay.

Individuals from Singapore have mailed delivered to this address and then bulk shipped to Singapore due to having two residences. This is the far for this buyer because TMNT sell for much higher in Singapore. I am comfortable with all I have done and produced for all of you. One was a local pickup due to the buyer living 30 minutes away. Those are all the facts that discredits all the allegations. Buyers beware, don't buy from me, don't sell to me. It's a large planet and I buy books often as my feedback states. To shun me would damage you sellers more than it would damage me.

If I had to guess, I would say you had a legit buyer from the Singapore/Portland address back on March 27, which is the date you provided the tracking for. I think that's a red herring to distract from what caused people concern in the first place, which is the bidder with the "f**k" coding.

You didn't explain why you provided us a tracking number to a Riverbank, CA address. You also are now introducing a new excuse in the form of a local buyer who picks things up in person. None of this does anything to convince people that the winning bids from the "f**k" bidder are legitimate.

Another commenter suggested you should show us that the "f**k" bidder's wins are real by leaving feedback for him that can be seen publically. That wouldn't hurt your cause. Another thing you could do would be to provide a tracking number for the package that you send out to the "f**k" bidder for his current batch of multiple wins. This would be Eddie, right? Your repeat bidder/buyer Eddie, who lives in Singapore, and uses vPost through Portland... By the way, why hasn't "f**k" left you a feedback for the March 23 purchase? He obviously likes your stuff, bidding on almost every auction.

It is a very simple matter from our perspective to watch your account and note whether the f**k bidder leaves you feedbacks for all the items he has won. That would be proof that the sales went through all the way (meaning you have to pay eBay's final value fees), as opposed to a mutual cancel that can't be detected publically. It will be a safe assumption that if those feedbacks are never left, especially since you're very chummy with "Eddie," it means f**k is indeed a shill and your account should be on a block list that can easily be found via Google searches.

He obviously learnt his lesson on TMNT #2 9.8 ending 20th April as F**K bid it up to $665 and was left with it.

On TMNT #2 9.8 ending 26th April (almost certainly the same book, as the serial number is now obscured) F**K stops at $600 and it sells for $625.

Those are both the same book with the same serial number.

If you click on the alternate picture in each auction that primarily shows the top of the slab in each one....you can see that the serial number is exactly the same in both auctions (0502005001).

Individuals from Singapore have mailed delivered to this address and then bulk shipped to Singapore due to having two residences. This is the far for this buyer because TMNT sell for much higher in Singapore. I am comfortable with all I have done and produced for all of you. One was a local pickup due to the buyer living 30 minutes away. Those are all the facts that discredits all the allegations. Buyers beware, don't buy from me, don't sell to me. It's a large planet and I buy books often as my feedback states. To shun me would damage you sellers more than it would damage me.

8vnnz.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker

He obviously learnt his lesson on TMNT #2 9.8 ending 20th April as F**K bid it up to $665 and was left with it.

On TMNT #2 9.8 ending 26th April (almost certainly the same book, as the serial number is now obscured) F**K stops at $600 and it sells for $625.

Those are both the same book with the same serial number.

If you click on the alternate picture in each auction that primarily shows the top of the slab in each one....you can see that the serial number is exactly the same in both auctions (0502005001).

Thanks for pointing this out... And they are whole new sets of photos too. It's not like he can claim he was just being lazy on the 2nd listing and re-using photos from the 1st listing (which he said at some point in this thread).

Oh yeah, here it is --

iwalktheline76: "Did you just feel like ranting without reading the entire post? I clearly stated the first sale said "the book pictured is the book that will be shipped". The seconds did not, yes shame on me for not posting new pics but I did not feel it was needed."

147350.jpg.abc981d0940a31b6403056e9a9e0bd38.jpg

Yeah...it's odd that f***k is still allowed to bid on all of his auctions when it appears he didn't pay for that $665 TMNT book a month ago and the seller had to relist it.

Guy is a dirtbag scammer! (tsk)

Yeah...it's odd that f***k is still allowed to bid on all of his auctions when it appears he didn't pay for that $665 TMNT book a month ago and the seller had to relist it.

Guy is a dirtbag sammer! (tsk)

It's the seller's fault. Poor F**K was only given 1 day to pay before the book was re-listed...

It's the seller's fault. Poor F**K was only given 1 day to pay before the book was re-listed...

And f***k was the first to bid on it after he re-listed it. lol

What the hell is a "dirtbag sammer"?

Is that like a dustbuster...?