• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More ebay shilling by this seller - iwalktheline76

292 posts in this topic

Did you just feel like ranting without reading the entire post? I clearly stated the first sale said "the book pictured is the book that will be shipped". The seconds did not, yes shame on me for not posting new pics but I did not feel it was needed.

Letter 44 #1, 2 identical copies with identical serial #s sold to the same low feedback bidder.

Ronin #1, 2 identical copies with identical serial #s sold the the same low feedback bidder.

That's 2 sets of 2 identical books to the same guy. Same guy who has recently joined ebay and has 99% bidding history with you. Sorry, unbelievable.

But he says he didn't take new pics for the second auction even though it was a different book! It has to be true because he said so, right?

:roflmao:

-slym

Let's not discredit the idea that it is completely possible that two people have the same exact discernible tastes in comics and decided to follow each other on eBay.

It can happen.

But there's only one person, f***k ( 4 ) won 2 sets of identical books with 2 sets of identical serial #s.

Obviously the books have been tracked due to the lack of input on that matter. Why someone buys books is that persons reasoning, not mine. I don't sell many books nor live in my parents basement popping pimples. I have a 100% rating for a reason, the simple reason that I treat every transaction with professionalism. Although some of these posts do make me laugh most are without merit. Report, post, rant away children. It all makes no difference to me and my life. I have done what you have asked of me.

Let's not discredit the idea that it is completely possible that two people have the same exact discernible tastes in comics and decided to follow each other on eBay.

It can happen.

But there's only one person, f***k ( 4 ) won 2 sets of identical books with 2 sets of identical serial #s.

They must REALLY like it then to buy it twice...

Obviously the books have been tracked due to the lack of input on that matter. Why someone buys books is that persons reasoning, not mine. I don't sell many books nor live in my parents basement popping pimples. I have a 100% rating for a reason, the simple reason that I treat every transaction with professionalism. Although some of these posts do make me laugh most are without merit. Report, post, rant away children. It all makes no difference to me and my life. I have done what you have asked of me.

Good news, your loyal customer has bid on 4 of the 6 identical books in your current auctions. Must be nice to have such a loyal customer.

BTW, one of your tracking #s doesn't work.

Good news, your loyal customer has bid on 4 of the 6 identical books in your current auctions. Must be nice to have such a loyal customer.

BTW, one of your tracking #s doesn't work.

And the other one just circles the block a couple of times!

the tracking #'s on his fb-they look nothing like the tracking #'s he gave us:

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=iwalktheline76&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

there'll all 12 digit #'s starting with 1712....

the numbers he gave us were