• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,600 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Venom Justice said:

Check what he's selling because maybe he still has asm 301 still for sale.... I can't see because he blocked me 

The listing does not disappear from your My ebay page just because someone blocks you.

And...unless something's changed, eBay doesn't block people from being able to see a seller's listings.

Why is it so hard to get a link to the listing in question...?

Is the board being punk'd...?

1 minute ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

The listing does not disappear from your My ebay page just because someone blocks you.

And...unless something's changed, eBay doesn't block people from being able to see a seller's listings.

I the attached photo is from the auction.... I use mobile app. See if he has this on his list of items right now.... I'm curious 

Screenshot_20180910-181709_eBay.jpg

1 hour ago, Skeptic_Kepp said:

2hdsgsj.jpg

I don't know whether to be flattered or offended.

Flattended? Offettered?

And I wonder how often people mistake reallllllly dry humor for autism...?

I suspect that answer is NOT "none."

hm

Edited by RockMyAmadeus

7 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

There are some threads that I crack a beer open for.

Then there are some threads that I pour a wine for.

I selected a cab, a few slices of coffee dusted fontega I am digging and some pieces of a cured meat that I didn't save the label for. 

Edited by Buzzetta

Just now, Buzzetta said:

There are some threads that I crack a beer open for.

Then there are some threads that I pour a wine for.

I selected a cab, a few slices of coffee dusted fontega I am digging cured salami that I didn't save the label for. 

large_cc1f9000-a2a2-4ad1-83ce-ac95b3c2b2

The best.

4 minutes ago, Venom Justice said:
10 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

I the attached photo is from the auction.... I use mobile app. See if he has this on his list of items right now.... I'm curious 

Screenshot_20180910-181709_eBay.jpg

It must be the alien language barrier.

Link? Listing number? Anything that will allow the readers of this board to check out the listing for themselves...?

Just now, RockMyAmadeus said:

There we go!

I did NOT have the patience to wade through hundreds of listings. The "$30" price, of course, wasn't accurate.

Oh c'mon !  You are getting lazy in your years.

I did a 'sold' search for Amazing Spider-man 301 with a filter of $25-$35 and it yielded 56 results.  I scrolled down until I saw the image with the red background. 

Anyway, I went through the feedback.  Seller did not leave the buyer feedback and the buyer did not leave the seller feedback which would have been indicated by a masked user with a feedback score of 20 left in the last 6 months.   Because of there being absolutely no feedback, there is a slight chance that this may not be the listing. 

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I did a 'sold' search for Amazing Spider-man 301 with a filter of $25-$35 and it yielded 56 results.  I scrolled down until I saw the image with the red background. 

Anyway, I went through the feedback.  Seller did not leave the buyer feedback and the buyer did not leave the seller feedback which would have been indicated by a masked user with a feedback score of 20 left in the last 6 months.   Because of there being absolutely no feedback, there is a slight chance that this may not be the listing. 

Does this match?

Screenshot_20180910-183618_eBay.jpg

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

If the negative was removed, it wouldn't show up at all in the seller's fb. 

31 minutes ago, Venom Justice said:

Buy from him and let me know how it turns out.... and please report on here

I guess what I'm saying is I don't believe you.  Neither does anyone else.  That should tell you something, but it won't.

2 minutes ago, Venom Justice said:

Fine don't... I'm only on here because my personal information was spread... all I'm asking is if it's still for sell since he didn't sell it to me

you seen it and wonder if it's still for sell.  Definitely you speak alien.

Looks like we have a winner!

So...couple of observations:

1. Nowhere in that listing does the seller state the condition of the item.

2. While the book is not "9.4" as the buyer claims the seller offered, neither is it even remotely a 4.0.

3. Seller does not accept returns, which is, under current eBay policy, almost red meat to those who want to teach a seller a lesson.

4. The seller's feedback isn't perfect, but neither is it particularly egregious.

5. The communication and shipping time stars need much work.

And, as a note to every seller on eBay: never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, under ANY circumstances, for ANY reason, be anything less than absolutely 100% completely gracious in your replies to negative feedback. Any sort of defensiveness makes you look really bad, always, no exceptions. There is NO way to state anything, in 80 characters, that will adequately explain the situation in your favor. The best thing you can do for your business is say "We are sorry that you were unhappy with your purchase. We will work harder to earn your trust."

...or some such pablum, whether you mean it or not. Anyone who bothers to look will be reassured, and you'll make the buyer...no matter what they say...look like a heel.