• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,600 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Venom Justice said:

The archie thing.... NO

So you did NOT return the fake book, but instead returned a formerly 9.0-9.2ish grade book that you say was damaged yet you were willing to still keep if they refunded you $10 off?

No evidence, no pics of what you received, just your "word" here.

Hmm...

The archie thing.... NO

I don't believe you.  As Judge Judy says, if it doesnt make sense-it's not true.  Seller sending you a 4.0 not the book pictured then getting mad at you and concocting a fake cover book and coming here to complain makes no sense.  You getting angry after the ebay thing didnt go your way and creating a frankenbook for vengeange (venom justice)-THAT makes sense.

Just now, jcjames said:

So you did NOT return the fake book, but instead returned a formerly 9.0-9.2ish grade book that you say was damaged yet you were willing to still keep if they refunded you $10 off?

No evidence, no pics of what you received, just your "word" here.

Hmm...

I'm only saying 4.0 because I remembering that it was not near a 9.0 or higher.... I'm not a grader

Just now, kav said:

I don't believe you.  As Judge Judy says, if it doesnt make sense-it's not true.  Seller sending you a 4.0 not the book pictured then getting mad at you and concocting a fake cover book and coming here to complain makes no sense.  You getting angry after the ebay thing didnt go your way and creating a frankenbook for vengeange (venom justice)-THAT makes sense.

I agree that it doesn't make sense that someone would do that... I don't get this

I'm only saying 4.0 because I remembering that it was not near a 9.0 or higher.... I'm not a grader

if your not a grader then why say it was not near a 9.0. can I ask you how old you are?

Just now, Venom Justice said:

I agree that it doesn't make sense that someone would do that... I don't get this

Have someone explain it to you.  And some other stuff.

I'm not sharing personal information

was this under advice from your 'lawyers'?

1 hour ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

I don't know whether to be flattered of offended.

Flattended? Offettered?

And I wonder how often people mistake reallllllly dry humor for autism...?

I suspect that answer is NOT "none."

hm

Nah, not meant to be offensive. I've said before that I enjoy your debating.

I'm not sharing personal information

I will send the photo from my camera 

I did not ask for your address, phone number, shoe size, or dental records. tell us how old you are and quit acting like a dork.

15 minutes ago, Venom Justice said:
23 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

So, you're saying he DIDN'T send the book that was pictured...?

The archie thing.... NO

Let me clarify: so you (that's you) are saying he (the seller) DIDN'T send the book (Amazing Spiderman #301) that was pictured (in the listing)...?

15 minutes ago, Venom Justice said:
16 minutes ago, Venom Justice said:

The archie thing.... NO

And the comic book picture in auction is nowhere what I recieved 

Ok. So...you're now claiming that the book that was pictured IS NOT the one you received.

Fine. No problem.

Whenever I receive books that aren't pictured...and it happens, if rarely...I immediately take pictures of what I DID receive and send those to the seller.

So...did you take pictures of the book you received, and send them to the seller? If so, do you still have those pictures?

Because "he said, she said" gets cumbersome on occasion.