• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery boxes! LIKELY LAST ROUND - CLOSED THANK YOU!

292 posts in this topic

That's 3 for surprise so here's what I will do. I will hold off on posting any pictures and let you guys post if you want when you receive them. Thanks guys and make sure to get me your addresses!

All of the boxes are out except one which I got payment for while I was at lunch so I will send it on the way home tonight. Best of luck to you all, I hope you enjoy what you receive, and have a great Memorial Day weekend!! :whee:

I got my box today as well highlights are a CGC 9.8 Wake #1 Hulk 108 and about 10 other random books. Not sure what the wake is but it seems to me worth it. My first mystery box and there was a bit of excitement opening it for sure.

Thanks

James G

Received my box today. Just 3 books but its 3 cool ones. Morning Glory TPB, + 2 CGC books, CGC 9.8 Tomb Raider 1 (1999), + CGC 8.5 Sub-Mariner 50 (1972). Pretty satisfied, looking forward to next mystery box sale.

Received my box today. Just 3 books but its 3 cool ones. Morning Glory TPB, + 2 CGC books, CGC 9.8 Tomb Raider 1 (1999), + CGC 8.5 Sub-Mariner 50 (1972). Pretty satisfied, looking forward to next mystery box sale.

:gossip: not anything big but that Sub Mariner is the first appearance of Namorita. I thought for sure it was going to be a higher grade when I bought it :lol:

Hey guys glad everybody is liking their boxes so far. If anyone wants me to leave feedback for them let me know your link and I would love some feedback on my thread too which is linked below....

Give me a month or so and we'll try this again! :whee:

Well, I would say that this was what we call, "Nuke Proof" packaging.

Much to my surprise, NOTHING was damaged.

Mystery # 1

5106572D-F802-4484-8FA9-5BC0D5A26DA5.jpg

Couple of sweet slabs an xmen trade and an Elektra run.

Mystery # 2

93AD0AE5-B2C1-44E6-BA16-9A90AF71D6A0.jpg

With

24003F33-989C-4036-A617-02E8BC306558.jpg

Box 2 is my favorite. The east of west slab is awesome.

Ultron = woot

X23 = woot woot

And who doesn't love Harley Quinn

But the best part has got to be the hard cover: DC Comics - Covergirls

I'm not a huge DC fan, but this is really cool.

I couldn't be happier with my mystery boxes.

I got my mystery box today. It had a Heros Inc. nn in CGC 9.8 which is pretty sweet. And it had a nm copy of a Preacher TPB and a NM copy of All Star Comics 72. Last was a 2nd printing of Silver Surfer 1. Considering the cost of the box- I'm happy with what I got. At least it wasn't a 9.6 copy of X-Force #8. lol