• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery boxes! LIKELY LAST ROUND - CLOSED THANK YOU!

292 posts in this topic

You know guys if there really is enough demand for another round I'll see what I can do about putting together another 10. I think I would probably raise the price to $50 and work on a similar premise, each box will roughly value out at say $90 based on current values. Shipping again, would be exact cost (buy 2 and automatically will be flat rate medium box). Guaranteed slab, let's say guaranteed 9.0 or higher (I currently only have 10 slabs lower out of 108 on hand) which allows me to put some still pretty nice books in for the price and continue with the two mega boxes. All boxes would be made up of a mixture of raws, trades, slabs, and maybe a surprise or two. I really wasn't expecting to do another one this soon so you guys are diving into my keepers here....

If it's too soon, I totally get that, don't worry I'll do it again. Just thought since it went so well this time we should try to do one more round! Any takers?

Not all of the slabs were moderns the last time. There was a 9.8 white pages from 1969 in with those. I haven't decided what I will be putting in for the slabs yet, I would say copper on up but I won't be putting any 9.4 X-force #1's in there if that is what you are trying to figure out.

6 down 4 to go and an update on the slabs....

I chose 5 modern #1 9.8s

1 Whitman variant

1 Gold key

1 Signature Series

1 9.6 Frank Miller Daredevil

and 1 more that I will leave a mystery :whee: