• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Hero 6

25 posts in this topic

My 6 year old niece is big into the Disney movies, she has to have every DVD, soundtrack, toy, t-shirt, play outfit etc. Disney kid movies rarely fail, if ever so I'm expecting Sunfire & BH6 #1 to be a very expensive book in time for holiday shopping season

So whats the book to own Sunfire and BH6 #1 or Alpha Flight # 17? I don't think the market has decided either way.......or really cares?

So whats the book to own Sunfire and BH6 #1 or Alpha Flight # 17? I don't think the market has decided either way.......or really cares?

I argue Alpha Flight 17, because it takes place first chronologically and was intended for release first.

I argue Alpha Flight 17, because it takes place first chronologically and was intended for release first.

+1

My growing collection of AF 17's agrees. Still able to pick these up for $2 here and there.

I managed to pick up the 1-6 run for $12 in a sets bin at an LCS last year.

Found Sunfire & BH6 1 at another LCS for $1 in a bargain bin.

Planning to slab my only 9.8 candidate of Alpha Flight 17 soon.

Looking forward to the film and seeing where this property goes!

1-6?

1-6?

Claremont mini series, I think it was 5 issues.

Though Marvel "meant" for AF 17 to be the first appearance chronologically, Sunfire & BH6 #1 is the 1st appearance of Baymax, Honey Lemon etc.

I've noticed a few comic hype websites are pushing AF 17 as the book to get which either shows their ignorance / laziness or they're just going by what they've heard without looking to see which issue came out first

1-6?

Claremont mini series, I think it was 5 issues.

Though Marvel "meant" for AF 17 to be the first appearance chronologically, Sunfire & BH6 #1 is the 1st appearance of Baymax, Honey Lemon etc.

I've noticed a few comic hype websites are pushing AF 17 as the book to get which either shows their ignorance / laziness or they're just going by what they've heard without looking to see which issue came out first

all the issues are the ones to get, they only appeared in a handful of books.