• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

please grade my asm 101 updated pics

38 posts in this topic

hey guys I would like to hear your opinion on that grade this comic is!

front

asm101front.jpeg

back

asm101back.jpeg

thanks for grading it :)

distributors ink or juice? you decide!

comicbookerror5.jpg

comicbookerror1.jpg

comicbookerror2.jpg

comicbookerror3.jpg

comicbookerror4.jpg

Yes, it probably is a 5.5 regardless, but I gave it a 6.0 since with the dirt it’s harder to see how much the wear affects it… :)

what is that comic book eraser called again?

there is juice or something that went on the comic book and it's through all the pages about 0.5 to inch in length I was wondering how that will affect the grade?

I'll post pictures of it tomorrow!

Juice, I think the general consensus and principle reason no one has said anything is because most of us are under the impression that that purple stuff at the bottom is distributor ink, is that the juice you are referring too?

Treatable, general dry cleaning and pressing.

Juice, I think the general consensus and principle reason no one has said anything is because most of us are under the impression that that purple stuff at the bottom is distributor ink, is that the juice you are referring too?

Treatable, general dry cleaning and pressing.

yes that's what I'm referring too what does that do to the grade? does it increase the value or decrease it? and do you know of anyone I could send it of to for those services on the boards here? I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions however stupid they may seem!