• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: The Brave & The Bold #25 1st Suicide Squad

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys, picked this up yesterday and would like some eyeballs on it. I'm thinking a 1.0 to a 1.5 if I'm lucky. Staples are rusty, it's attached at the centerfold. Cover is loose but attached. Pages are cream.

It's also available if anyone is interested. Thanks.

bampb25f_zps5b630632.jpg

bampb25b_zpse9d973ba.jpg

20140525_124400_zpsurvwlupg.jpg

20140525_124348_zpswkfhtpgn.jpg

1.0 IMHO! The combination and amount of staining and missing pieces prevents me from grading this copy any higher. Neat book to own.

Just imagine what this book has been through to get to that condition? ....

Some kid plunks down a dime at the local store, runs out to his waiting bike with the book stuffed into his back pocket when it suddenly starts raining. He's travelling though mud lined trails towards his fort in the woods and the rear tire splashes the muck and filth onto the book. He pulls up to his tree fort and quickly races inside where he wipes the grime and dirt off his now soaked book. He lays it out on the wooden plank floors to dry and falls asleep. The rain eventually stops, the sun shines warm and soon the book has dried. A weary eyed young lad picks up his book and a big smile beams across his face as he opens his book and begins an imaginary adventure. Yes he saved his book from total destruction!

The grade might be 1.0 but the history is priceless! :grin:

1.0 IMHO! The combination and amount of staining and missing pieces prevents me from grading this copy any higher. Neat book to own.

Some kid plunks down a dime at the local store, runs out to his waiting bike with the book stuffed into his back pocket when it suddenly starts raining. He's travelling though mud lined trails towards his fort in the woods and the rear tire splashes the muck and filth onto the book. He pulls up to his tree fort and quickly races inside where he wipes the grime and dirt off his now soaked book. He lays it out on the wooden plank floors to dry and falls asleep. The rain eventually stops, the sun shines warm and soon the book has dried. A weary eyed young lad picks up his book and a big smile beams across his face as he opens his book and begins an imaginary adventure. Yes he saved his book from total destruction!

lol. that is an awesome story. can i put it in my ebay ad? lol. i'll pay you some royalties on it.

i wish i could keep this book, but i have to move it. i will own a mid grade copy sooner than later though.

lol. that is an awesome story. can i put it in my ebay ad? lol. i'll pay you some royalties on it.

i wish i could keep this book, but i have to move it. i will own a mid grade copy sooner than later though.

coffeescreen.gif Sure, be my guest!