• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - Amazing Spider-Man #300 - GRADE IS IN!!

37 posts in this topic

9.4 IMHO! I'm assuming the spine stresses are not CB? And the white speckling that is present on both front and back covers is your scanner glass and not the book?

Man I have to get me one of these or at the very least see one for real!!!

9.0 with the speckling! :(

There is a lot of spine stresses on the front cover, and back cover, a slightly blunted corner on front left lower corner and front right lower corner. I say 8.5-9.0 would most likely be the grade. Nice book!

9.0 with the specking. And, Hulksdaddy - I can't concentrate when I type, seeing Spider-man, Deadpool, and Daredevil dancing to Billy Jean. Ridiculous lol

+1imoksmiley.gif

That was +1 to the 9.0 w/the speckling and

+1 to the Billy Jean tribute dancers!

imoksmiley.gif

HUH? How can you NOT see color breaks on that spine, especially the one

right in the middle? You do have a straight sharp right edge which is not always

the case with this issue. Blunted lower left, looks like tiny crease in lowe right.

I was thinking 8.0/8.5 ???

HUH? How can you NOT see color breaks on that spine, especially the one

right in the middle? You do have a straight sharp right edge which is not always

the case with this issue. Blunted lower left, looks like tiny crease in lowe right.

I was thinking 8.0/8.5 ???

I'm with this.

BREAKING - After a press from Joeypost and a short vacation to Florida, the grade is in....

9.6 NM+ with white pages

:whee:

Thanks to all of you for your contributions. Couldn't be happier with the grade considering the feedback I was getting here. Another testament to Joeypost's skills with a comic book.

BREAKING - After a press from Joeypost and a short vacation to Florida, the grade is in....

9.6 NM+ with white pages

Thanks to all of you for your contributions. Couldn't be happier with the grade considering the feedback I was getting here. Another testament to Joeypost's skills with a comic book.

Wow

9.6 NM+ with white pages

wow that's awesome :)