• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC book shipped Media Mail for $3.17

121 posts in this topic

Well technically he never 'cheated' anyone-no one was out any money, he just refused to sell an item. Not the greatest action sure but the amount of vitriol he receives is, in my opinion, way overboard.

Kav - he's on the HOS for the krap he's done and he constantly says he doesn't care. Do you really want to publicly side with an HOS member here?

No one is asking you to jump on the bandwagon and beat him up, but you may find yourself in a tough position should you want to continue defending him.

yes kav listen to dr balls who cannot prove what he says that i cheat people

Well technically he never 'cheated' anyone-no one was out any money, he just refused to sell an item. Not the greatest action sure but the amount of vitriol he receives is, in my opinion, way overboard.

Kav - he's on the HOS for the krap he's done and he constantly says he doesn't care. Do you really want to publicly side with an HOS member here?

No one is asking you to jump on the bandwagon and beat him up, but you may find yourself in a tough position should you want to continue defending him.

Ok. I'm gonna have to say I don't know enough about the situation and back out of this.

Ok. I'm gonna have to say I don't know enough about the situation and back out of this.

Really, I thought you said you had read all the threads and knew everything about the situation?

Shocking.

its laughable

they think they hurt me or bully me like kids on a playground

i am hereby instructing them to make more memes

follow my rules

you know harvey will

This is not a meme. This is a screencap, and it was already done before you commanded anything.

I7JlJxZ.jpg

:)

-slym

Really, I thought you said you had read all the threads any knew everything about the situation?

Shocking.

Well I've read everything I can find and he seems to have backed out of a sale and said his dad was dead. That's about it. But I am deferring to Harvey's wisdom and that's why I'm saying I don't know enough about the situation.

He joined after I did so this event wasn't "before my time." How did I miss this?

I don't usually join up with the pitchfork and torch wielding villagers... however let me get this straight:

Solarcadet1 lied / misdirected / misled / purposely omitted truth creating a lack of clarity / concerning his father having cancer?

Low class if true. Sorry...

No reason for that.

Right but if that's the worst thing he's done-and people keep saying he 'cheated' etc but no one ever offers an actual example of it - then I can forgive him and actually feel sorry for him for saying it.

they say i cheated someone who is it?

no they can only makes memes lol

I don't give a mess if he bought everyone a round a beer or gave away comic books. Why would someone lie / mislead about someone having cancer? There really is no good reason to do such a thing. There are a lot of people that have / are experiencing horrible conditions. I had a surgeon checkup today and had a little bit of discouraging news. Then I had my PT session immediately after. They wheeled in (literally) wheeled in someone to work on her arms because in addition to severely traumatizing her arms she was confined to a wheelchair. That immediately put things into perspective.

Cancer? Not cool for any reason. Why would you even throw that out there. Do you really know what that is like? Would you say such a thing if you did?

Sorry... low class. Not bent out of shape about it but as I type I really am shaking my head.

He joined after I did so this event wasn't "before my time." How did I miss this?

I don't usually join up with the pitchfork and torch wielding villagers... however let me get this straight:

Solarcadet1 lied / misdirected / misled / purposely omitted truth creating a lack of clarity / concerning his father having cancer?

Low class if true. Sorry...

No reason for that.

Right but if that's the worst thing he's done-and people keep saying he 'cheated' etc but no one ever offers an actual example of it - then I can forgive him and actually feel sorry for him for saying it.

they say i cheated someone who is it?

no they can only makes memes lol

I don't give a mess if he bought everyone a round a beer or gave away comic books. Why would someone lie / mislead about someone having cancer? There really is no good reason to do such a thing. There are a lot of people that have / are experiencing horrible conditions. I had a surgeon checkup today and had a little bit of discouraging news. Then I had my PT session immediately after. They wheeled in (literally) wheeled in someone to work on her arms because in addition to severely traumatizing her arms she was confined to a wheelchair. That immediately put things into perspective.

Cancer? Not cool for any reason. Why would you even throw that out there. Do you really know what that is like? Would you say such a thing if you did?

Sorry... low class. Not bent out of shape about it but as I type I really am shaking my head.

+ Infinity

Solarcadet1, that cancer bit is one of the lowest and stupidest things I have ever heard of...You should be ashamed of yourself.

Equivocation and duplicity. Utterly dismissive and unapologetic in tone. Yep, a real asset to the boards.

Pure class.

I buy and sell all week long on the boards so the HOS is a complete joke

I have boardies coming to me for their foreign needs

My money is apparently greener than yours. I am in good standings with the Mods and that is all that matters

Again, you and HOS voters have zero power or authority...

Quoted for posterity.

-slym

That third line is the biggest joke of it all. Somehow, through all the people and transactions on the board, his few cronies that only can do PM deals with him makes his "money apparently greener" than ours, and he is definitely not in good standings with the mods, not like he thinks - otherwise, there would have been strikes handed out when he made that last public sales thread.

:banana:

So, in summing it up... solarcadet1,

I7JlJxZ.jpg

-slym

I have not once said you cheated anyone. You're on the HOS list, you don't care that you are, you flaunt the fact you still sell things to people here and you seem to not have any understanding to why people find your behavior offensive. This is not a new concept, it basically follows you around where ever you go.