• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: (better copy) of HULK 340

20 posts in this topic

8.0 IMO

:o

:D I am learning this

lol So what do you notice about this book that warrants an 8.0? If you can give me an idea of what you are seeing maybe I can help!

And we are thinking of starting a thread to help people understand how to grade, what to look for and how to go about reviewing the books in the PGM forum!

9.2 IMHO....

Hey Rob! Can you enlighten me as to how you arrived at your grade? I wonder when I see a book such as this what other see that maybe I have overlooked?

If you would rather PM me that would be fine. I would like to ask you about a thread that tjanse and myself are working towards and maybe you would like to assist?

8.0 IMO

lol So what do you notice about this book that warrants an 8.0? If you can give me an idea of what you are seeing maybe I can help!

And we are thinking of starting a thread to help people understand how to grade, what to look for and how to go about reviewing the books in the PGM forum!

Ok i see the that the corners are no sharp to be in the NM condition . I thought the upper left corner was blunted (i din´t look weel) but i still see the the lower corners are not perfect on cover and back cover . So i dont understand how this can be NM or NM+ . with no sharp corners?

And yes i am following the mycomicshop grading system.

8.0 IMO

Ok i see the that the corners are no sharp to be in the NM condition . I thought the upper left corner was blunted (i din´t look weel) but i still see the the lower corners are not perfect on cover and back cover . So i dont understand how this can be NM or NM+ . with no sharp corners?

The lower corners are simply turned down or not fully visible because of the cover colours. It's an easy mistake to make. You're getting much better as I have noticed on other books your grading is on the money quite a lot of times! :)

Cheers my friend!

That would be extremely helpful... I enjoy reading these threads and have learned alot but give me a better eye as to what all you guys look for would probably help alot of us learn...

EDIT: NVM... seen the thread...

That would be extremely helpful... I enjoy reading these threads and have learned alot but give me a better eye as to what all you guys look for would probably help alot of us learn...

EDIT: NVM... seen the thread...

+1 maybe if we add comments instead of only giving the grade we could learn something .

8.0 IMO

The lower corners are simply turned down or not fully visible because of the cover colours. It's an easy mistake to make. You're getting much better as I have noticed on other books your grading is on the money quite a lot of times! :)

Cheers my friend!

(thumbs u