• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF #15 question

17 posts in this topic

Please excuse the dumb question but does anyone know the entry level price for an AF #15 in 1.0 - 1.5?

I'm so far out of the loop it's not funny and I used to have GPA over 12 months ago but I don't have any idea about prices anymore.

I'm interested in purchasing this book for my 4 month old son as a keepsake for his future.

Thanks for the help guys! (thumbs u

This info you have been provided, although well intentioned, is out dated. 0.5's have been going in the $4-5k as of late.

-J.

I paid over 4k for my .5 copy due to the front cover condition. Another copy went for 4k after clink fees in march I believe on comiclink. I'd pay 4-5.5k for a well presenting front cover on a .5-1.5 complete copy. I'm totally happy with mine :) since this and my Hulk 1 I probably will never sell.

IMG_0622_zps4b9444ad.jpg

Ouch... 3 years ago I was offered a nice graded 1.0 for 3 grand. Should have taken it up.

Get a restored copy. You will pay less depending on how restored it is. It will still gain value and it will look nice. If you have the money for a unrestored copy in 2-3.5 condition... Buy it now.

This info you have been provided, although well intentioned, is out dated. 0.5's have been going in the $4-5k as of late.

-J.

I paid over 4k for my .5 copy due to the front cover condition. Another copy went for 4k after clink fees in march I believe on comiclink. I'd pay 4-5.5k for a well presenting front cover on a .5-1.5 complete copy. I'm totally happy with mine :) since this and my Hulk 1 I probably will never sell.

IMG_0622_zps4b9444ad.jpg

That's a beautiful .5 (thumbs u

-J.

IMG_0622_zps4b9444ad.jpg

That's a 0.5? Im actually confused by this. Doesn't look like one to me. Nice book!

-J.

IMG_0622_zps4b9444ad.jpg

That's a 0.5? Im actually confused by this. Doesn't look like one to me. Nice book!

I can make out "Incomplete" on the right next to the CGC hologram, and it looks like there is a note above the serial # that probably has to do with missing pages. As long as the Spidey story is complete and the front cover looks like that I'd make that deal too.