• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For my 50,000th post....it will be .....

54 posts in this topic

gator-5thgrade.jpg

Still cracks me up!

That one is hilarious...

Reminds me of Billy Madison for some reason...

congratualtions.gif on your gif_5.gifgif_0.gifgif_22.gifgif_0.gifgif_0.gifgif_0.gif th POST!! That is a true milestone!

This thread was a great read with some awesome photos and hilarious photoshops!coffeescreen.gif

Parts Unknown meets the New Force...

eb084a34-c0d7-40f0-a626-caa2b1fc079a_zps65ee8204.jpgf7a3031d-e059-4d28-8618-af68e0c31281_zps72a0c45b.jpg

Hard to believe, but the next'un was done without any FX ... :grin:

e6aa22fa-d8ed-4805-a196-a1044ae9d6e8_zpsb6080d7b.jpg

Our most prestigious weathervanes for market analysis in one location at the same time! :whistle:

smiley-scared008.gif

I say thee thanks!(I did not know Jess either...)

I saw the CatMan reference in the number a week thread.

Is it kittycat lover or CatMan Comics or both?

I am MrCrazyCatLady...but only have a single CatMan comic,(thanks again HomerJ,if you are out there) but yearn for more.

Thanks for letting me hang out with the cool kids for a bit guys!

Jimmers

DavidMerryweather aka CatMan

I need to get out more. I recognized David, Harley, and GAtor, but not Jessica Biel. :sick:

I only recognized her by what was going on under the table. I assumed Gator wasn't rubbing my leg 'cuz he was preoccupied with Harley snagging the best location for a wall display. :gossip:

DavidMerryweather aka CatMan

I need to get out more. I recognized David, Harley, and GAtor, but not Jessica Biel. :sick:

Just shows you can distinguish the true stars from the wannabes! :D