• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please stop with the EBAY scams!

327 posts in this topic

I wonder if anyone has actually ever 'met' off an internet altercation lol

The mods usually nip the faux-bravado in the bud, they have no patience for that stuff and can see through the ultra-coy geniuses that think the mods could never crack their secret code.

Besides, most guys here would get winded just walking across the parking lot.

After sitting and working at a laptop week in, week out I decided to try to get back into shape.

Yesterday I played an hour of basketball at lunch and two hours of soccer in the evening. Today I can hardly walk. Not even across a parking lot.

So, what you're saying is, you aren't available to be CAHokie's champion?

Maybe in a wheel chair.

We could get you guys a couple of Segways and some floor mops and have us a good old fashioned joust.

Are you going to get me a free ride from the airport in Charlotte again this year?

I will do as much as I can from home....not making Charlotte this year.

I wonder if anyone has actually ever 'met' off an internet altercation lol

The mods usually nip the faux-bravado in the bud, they have no patience for that stuff and can see through the ultra-coy geniuses that think the mods could never crack their secret code.

Besides, most guys here would get winded just walking across the parking lot.

After sitting and working at a laptop week in, week out I decided to try to get back into shape.

Yesterday I played an hour of basketball at lunch and two hours of soccer in the evening. Today I can hardly walk. Not even across a parking lot.

So, what you're saying is, you aren't available to be CAHokie's champion?

Maybe in a wheel chair.

We could get you guys a couple of Segways and some floor mops and have us a good old fashioned joust.

Are you going to get me a free ride from the airport in Charlotte again this year?

I will do as much as I can from home....not making Charlotte this year.

:whee: