• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please stop with the EBAY scams!

327 posts in this topic

That way more people can be more positive

Positive to whom? When the scammers are unveiled it helps the whole community to be able to buy with more confidence, what's more "Positive" than that pray tell?

Nazis are invading Europe! We need to defeat them!

Ah-what's with the hate, man? Why can't you be more positive?

hey that is offensive Kav...

my great grandfather died in WWII...

he got drunk and fell out of a concentration camp tower while on duty

hm

You are seriously a piece of mess to make a comment like that especially today.

No kidding, some people never learn...

Positive to whom? When the scammers are unveiled it helps the whole community to be able to buy with more confidence, what's more "Positive" than that pray tell?

hm

You remember when you were posting about how you made a mistake, and you weren't like that, and

I accept I cannot change the opinion of some.

I wonder why no one's opinion changed.

. I have tried to make amends and no one accepted it.

:facepalm:

I'll second that. :facepalm:

ah yes comics general the place for investigative exposes on the crooks of ebay...this doesn't change the fact that in the past couple months its one ebay scam story after another....so sick of it I don't even care about the proof because im sick of the threads.

Anyone can photoshop anything- so pictures tell us nothing

Then stay out of Comics General or the specific scam threads. I would rather err on the side of caution after reading the stories than to be in line for the next victim. You should be happy people here want to share their stories and help protect others. If you're trying to shame whistleblowers, I feel sad for you because the world is a better place with them in it.

Why do you think other forums DO NOT allow scam talk in the board guidelines?

Because most forums out there don't do any detective work or give a about other people. "I got mine, screw you."

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men remain silent, the way Lost wants them to.

-Edmund Burke

hm

You remember when you were posting about how you made a mistake, and you weren't like that, and

I accept I cannot change the opinion of some.

I wonder why no one's opinion changed.

. I have tried to make amends and no one accepted it.

:facepalm:

I'll second that. :facepalm:

doh!doh!doh!

hm

You are seriously a piece of mess to make a comment like that especially today.

what day would be better for you?

The day after you return from being oversees after serving your Country would be nice. Oh wait...... This is where you tell us you served as a Seal or something until you were injured. :eyeroll:

The day after you return from being oversees after serving your Country would be nice. Oh wait...... This is where you tell us you served as a Seal or something until you were injured. :eyeroll:

never served this great country or been injured but i do feel very special you validate me with your responses lol !

but I will be at Dublins in downtown Los Angeles on the corner of 7th & Figueroa tomorrow at 5PM to watch my Spurs win if you care to come join me. First round is on me CaHokie

never served this great country or been injured but i do feel very special you validate me with your responses lol !

but I will be at Dublins in downtown Los Angeles on the corner of 7th & Figueroa tomorrow at 5PM to watch my Spurs win if you care to come join me. First round is on me CaHokie

Preserved, as it has a distinct "Phil's parking lot" smell to it.

Preserved, as it has a distinct "Phil's parking lot" smell to it.

there is no parking lot for Dublins. park in the Ernst Young/Target Tower parking structure.

Yup! And I may have (definitely) humped the button regarding the veiled threat.

The mods REALLY have to do something with this guy already. Come on - what value does he offer this community. Ban the already. :wishluck:

:gossip: No masking this time. ;)

Not from my end. It was nice of him to show his true self again though. So much for the misunderstood buyer huh?

Hey he said he'd buy the first round that was pretty friendly