• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please stop with the EBAY scams!

327 posts in this topic

mostly covered under guidelines of "questionable content"

material covered that could potentially be misleading, unwarranted, or attack/ hate driven, like the majority of ebay scam postings.

I'd say the majority of eBay scam postings around here turn out to be warranted. (shrug)

This is the forum where Ewert and micro-trimming was uncovered.

The forum where books that had 2,3, and 4 or more grade jumps after "reaching their full potential" were revealed. (Remember the Manufactured Gold thread? )

PGX shenanigans were exposed.

djbrady4u, his aliases, and many other sellers were shown to crack restored slabs and sell them as unrestored.

Much of this on eBay. As were many of the others that were pointed out.

...and more that I'm not remembering at the moment.

The comic collecting community has been educated and awareness has been fostered because of these boards, and threads like you are condemning.

Would you rather none of that happened?

Finally, you say the majority of the scam postings are unwarranted, unproven, and libelous.

I gave specific examples to back my stance. Why don't you?

:baiting: Don't forget this was also where the really good looking guy figured out the MP15 super high all time sales were really shilled :baiting:

I think we all know the answer to that one.....

Dozens more miscreant exposed scammers come to mind.

This service is INVALUABLE.

material covered that could potentially be misleading, unwarranted, or attack/ hate driven, like the majority of ebay scam postings.

I'd say the majority of eBay scam postings around here turn out to be warranted. (shrug)

The forum where books that had 2,3, and 4 or more grade jumps after "reaching their full potential" were revealed. (Remember the Manufactured Gold thread? )

djbrady4u, his aliases, and many other sellers were shown to crack restored slabs and sell them as unrestored.

The comic collecting community has been educated and awareness has been fostered because of these boards, and threads like you are condemning.

Finally, you say the majority of the scam postings are unwarranted, unproven, and libelous.

:baiting: Don't forget this was also where the really good looking guy figured out the MP15 super high all time sales were really shilled :baiting:

:blush:

This is good stuff UB :applause:

x80YRB.gif [/quote

Seriously....do you have to keep posting that? At least explain the stupid reasoning behind it.....

x80YRB.gif [/quote

Seriously....do you have to keep posting that? At least explain the stupid reasoning behind it.....

I don't know why someone would want to be known as 'that guy that keeps posting the six flags geezer gif'....

x80YRB.gif [/quote

I don't know why someone would want to be known as 'that guy that keeps posting the six flags geezer gif'....

But the guy that posted the hoola hoop girl - that was one to remember. :cloud9: