• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please stop with the EBAY scams!

327 posts in this topic

Weird thread.

Very very weird.

You have to ask 'what's the motivation' and 'why so vociferous' and 'what was the deal with that weird photoshop comment' etc etc etc

Weird thread.

Very very weird.

You have to ask 'what's the motivation' and 'why so vociferous' and 'what was the deal with that weird photoshop comment' etc etc etc

you are so sad. you remind me of the accusers at the salem witch trials where everyone is too afraid to speak up less you accuse them of ebay scamming-- which is what you are *trying* to do to me, but it's just coming across as sad and pathetic.

Weird thread.

Very very weird.

you are so sad. you remind me of the accusers at the salem witch trials where everyone is too afraid to speak up less you accuse them of ebay scamming-- which is what you are *trying* to do to me, but it's just coming across as sad and pathetic.

But why does it bother you so much?

Why not just ignore what you don't like and stick to what you do like?

Not everyone has the same interests.

(shrug)

I can't even believe CGC allows all this continually on the boards. OTHER community forums on the internet do not.

I can say "so and so" ripped me off and give the guys ebay name (hell I've seen address and place of work in some)...

who is to say some of you are complete bull%^%^'s and try to get people to not buy books from X so they will buy books from Y. Backing up any of these stories with proof is impossible in forums... so it amounts to libel!

god when the &^&^&^ does it stop??? Not to mention I get sick of seeing more ebay scams every other day....good god...HARSHEN????

Yeah it really sucks when the boards expose scams to protect each other. This place totally sucks. You should leave and say screw this place and never come back. Oh.... I know. How about NOT clicking the link if you dont like it. Wth?

ah yes comics general the place for investigative exposes on the crooks of ebay...this doesn't change the fact that in the past couple months its one ebay scam story after another....so sick of it I don't even care about the proof because im sick of the threads.

Anyone can photoshop anything- so pictures tell us nothing

Mind letting us know your eBay username?

+1000

The board is still waiting for yours Kav

Weird thread.

Very very weird.

Ok let's say I'm sad, pathetic etc. What does that have to do with ebay scammers being exposed on the boards and puzzlement at someone who would defend such activities and plea to Harshen to put a stop to all such exposes? Who would profit from ebay scammers being outed becoming verboten? Ya gotta admit the rational mind tends to move in a certain direction on this.

ah yes comics general the place for investigative exposes on the crooks of ebay...this doesn't change the fact that in the past couple months its one ebay scam story after another....so sick of it I don't even care about the proof because im sick of the threads.

Anyone can photoshop anything- so pictures tell us nothing

Mind letting us know your eBay username?

+1000

The board is still waiting for yours Kav

You don't need to see my identification.

Weird thread.

Very very weird.

Now compare us to Hitler and Nazi Germany to complete the reduction.

Weird thread.

Very very weird.

Now compare us to Hitler and Nazi Germany to complete the reduction.

Absurdo ad

I don't get this guy-just like all our exposes we have tons of proof. Seller lifted pic from another auction, did a bait and switch. That is not slander, libel, or anything.

Who is "we" exactly?

I don't get this guy-just like all our exposes we have tons of proof. Seller lifted pic from another auction, did a bait and switch. That is not slander, libel, or anything.

Who is "we" exactly?

Us

I think we're all wondering why it's a problem that others are trying to help one another :shrug:

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I've actually removed myself from the CGC boards but thought I'd come back and see some interesting talk. Nope. Scam this scam that. Best and worst ebay sellers....don't buy from X they scammed me.....ebay ebay ebay......is this a scam?