• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL PRIZE THREAD: 2014 CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest

328 posts in this topic

Andy,

Can restrictions be placed on donated items?

I understand where you're coming from. However, even charitable donations can have restrictions (what they're used for, who they go to, etc).

Mine wasn't a shipping restriction...

Wow. Really?

It was a question. Nothing more

I'll donate an X-Men 266

I think its ok to ask a question or two. Some people might not want their gift/prize to go to someone on the probation list or hall of shame.

Well then PM Andy...why post it and make a big deal in Andy's thread? It's simply a look at me post, and I think we have seen enough of them lately from CC, and they aren't ending well. It's a two way street, I'd never want an item donated by CC, should I post that in this thread too?

Jim

Thanks for the donations, everyone! :applause: This thread is a little premature, but it gives us a lot of time to think about if we'd like to make a donation and what should we toss in the pot. Hopefully it'll get a few more people on the fence to sign up, as well. It should be a lot of fun. If you're reading, it'd be great if you'd join in, too. All of you will always be welcome. (thumbs u

Thanks for the donations, everyone! :applause: This thread is a little premature, but it gives us a lot of time to think about if we'd like to make a donation and what should we toss in the pot. Hopefully it'll get a few more people on the fence to sign up, as well. It should be a lot of fun. If you're reading, it'd be great if you'd join in, too. All of you will always be welcome. (thumbs u

I thought it was already over! :eek:lol

I'll donate these two beautifully stunning DELL GIANTS as prizes :)

First one is Disney's Silly Symphonies #7 in 8.0 - 8.5. Solid, tight and square.

Second is Bugs Bunny's Vacation Funnies #7 in 7.5 - 8.0 also solid, tight and square.

Both books together as a prize.

DELLGiants_0001_zps658632b5.jpg

DELLGiants_0002_zps139172e9.jpg

DELLGiants_0003_zpseb195552.jpg

DELLGiants_0004_zpsbbb910c2.jpg

Something for all you double entendre people :grin:

Tips on how to fix stuff in your house and save money. Hey... somebody has to get last pick :grin:

This is shaped more like a pulp than a magazine..... it's published by popular mechanics and is from 1947. Also a copy of V is for Vendetta by Moore. Both books together

homekinks_0001_zps5679bcf0.jpg

homekinks_0002_zps629bd4f9.jpg

0012_zpsf7ec3557.jpg

Oh, we're around. (thumbs u

OK...let's get this back on the front page...

I'll donate a couple of nice raw SA FF...

88 9.0 Q cracked out

89 9.6 Q lower staple detached

FANTASTICFOUR88CGC90_zpseecafc22.jpg

FANTASTICFOUR8996Q_zps073f6fa3.jpg

Oh, we're around. (thumbs u

OK...let's get this back on the front page...

I'll donate a couple of nice raw SA FF...

88 9.0 Q cracked out

89 9.6 Q lower staple detached

FANTASTICFOUR88CGC90_zpseecafc22.jpg

FANTASTICFOUR8996Q_zps073f6fa3.jpg

:applause: Many thanks!!!

Is that going to be one prize or two separate prizes?

My prize offering.

Some low to mid grade underground comics (1 lot of 5 books). Couple by Robert Crumb in here. The Hytone Comix is the best condition of the lot. And I'll throw in 3 more low grade underground books Captain Guts 1 and 2; Griffith Observatory 1. So a total of 8 books in the lot.

5C0C71EA-37FF-47F7-9491-E2AF989CC891_zpsahrnaare.jpg