• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL PRIZE THREAD: 2014 CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest

328 posts in this topic

I would like to donate something.

I'm a bit ignorant on the details, though. Do we mail the items to you (thirdgreenham) so you can mail them to the winner(s)?

-Sorry, I've never participated in one of these contests before.

-David

I'm a bit ignorant on the details, though. Do we mail the items to you (thirdgreenham) so you can mail them to the winner(s)?

-David

Nope. You just wait until someone claims your prize and mail it directly to them.

-David

Nope. You just wait until someone claims your prize and mail it directly to them.

Thanks. I'll dig up something to donate today.

Another question - I see from the original post there will be first, second, third, and last place prize winners.

More than 4 prizes have been donated so far. How does this work?

-David

Thanks. I'll dig up something to donate today.

Another question - I see from the original post there will be first, second, third, and last place prize winners.

More than 4 prizes have been donated so far. How does this work?

# of winners will equal # or prizes, at least that's how it's worked in the past. 1st place picks first, etc, etc, etc.

I'd like to donate a prize, which I will list photos for, but I need to know how to post photos in one of those hidden spoiler posts in order to do it and save space!! Anyone willing to help?

At the top of the text box there is a letter s that has a diagonal line through it. Highlight the picture link and select that button

I'd like to donate a prize, which I will list photos for, but I need to know how to post photos in one of those hidden spoiler posts in order to do it and save space!! Anyone willing to help?

At the top of the text box there is a letter s that has a diagonal line through it. Highlight the picture link and select that button

Or simply place the word spoiler in between these brakets [ ] at the beginning and /spoiler between those same brackets at the end

Thanks a bunch!! Much appreciated!