• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #1 and #4 CGC - CLOSED - moved to Ebay

20 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

This is my first sale on the boards. I have been collecting/selling for years, but I am finally tired of Ebay and I am trying this out.

I just upgraded to a nicer copy of ASM #1, so I am selling.

No HOS, no Probation list.

Payment through Paypal only.

I only ship to the United States.

First :takeit: in the thread wins, and trumps any PM's.

Here we go...

Amazing Spider-Man #1 CGC 1.8 Universal, no tape, presents very well for a 1.8. $1,999.99 plus $20 priority shipping with insurance. Price is firm.

kFtGTiR.jpg

zmkfJw9.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #4 CGC 3.5 Universal, no tape, has some grease marker on front cover. This one has a very small (few mm's) crack in case at bottom right as visible in pics. And some genius (not me!) wrote "750/1000" on the back of CGC case in marker. Otherwise, it's beautiful. All corner posts firmly in tact, a great copy. Asking $425 $399 plus $10 priority shipping.

E4M2FM6.jpg

fnMnfUZ.jpg

Very nice….as a recommendation though, you might want to try some smaller books to build a reputation on here before throwing a $2000 book out the gate.

Anyways, GLWTS!

Why is the 1.8 a 1.8? What else is up with it? I looks much nicer.

(Why cant CGC just include basic grading notes on the label? WHYYYYYYYYYY!!!??!?!?!)

Haha, yes, it would be super awesome if CGC did that.

The only thing I can see is that the spine is split in a few places, and there are a few small tears on the back cover. The front really does present beautifully. I always thought it should have graded higher, but then again, I haven't ever seen the inside.

Thanks!

I can already vouch for the quality of this seller...he's a Razorback fan! :applause:

Always great to see a Razorback fan here.

GLWTS!

It's good to see that Razorback Nation is alive and well! Go hogs!

Ok, well looks like the first attempt to sell on the boards was a bust. I am leaving these up for a few more hours and then moving them over to Ebay.
I would like to repeat whats been said. Start out slow around here, build up a reputation and then post your $1000+ books.

Ok, well looks like the first attempt to sell on the boards was a bust. I am leaving these up for a few more hours and then moving them over to Ebay.
I would like to repeat whats been said. Start out slow around here, build up a reputation and then post your $1000+ books.

Plus, it hasn't even been 2 days. There are hard-core folks who are here daily, but I'm sure many check in every few days, maybe every week or so. I suffer too from the tyranny of the urgent, but don't be in a rush (if at all possible). And best wishes on an eventual sale or two. :smile: