• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not sure if I'm going about this the right way? Issue with board member.

59 posts in this topic

A patronizing "bro" always make me think that everything will be alright.

Hey Bro you got any mints for sale? OP, for this to be a PL discussion it needs to have had 30 days elapse before nomination. It sounds like you paid your invoice on May 20th. Therefore the clock hasn't fully run yet. Feel free to go to Paypal with a complaint especially given the lack of communication, but for a PL nomination, 30 Days have to have passed OR it has been made known that the transaction will not be going through. Hope everything works out for you.

If the seller is able to post on the boards then he's able to reply to PMs. Sounds like probation discussions are in order.

Even if the seller sends the item, I'm certainly not impressed with his customer service. Sounds like one to avoid. 2c

Damn it.

All the clever witticisms made possible by this situation have already been used up.

That'll teach me to waste all my time searching to see if someone has posted in the last day or not.

Oh, wait, maybe there was *one* more, then....

I imagine the thread starter is dying of laughs…

He's moved over to the probation discussion area where the process has been started to get him his resolution.

A patronizing "bro" always make me think that everything will be alright.

Don't you mean "AIGHT"?

lol I actually had that typed out...but changed it.