• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what a joke these registry awards are

222 posts in this topic

Two of the three Modern winners did not have any pics or descriptions.

I am proud of my set, and was very happy last Friday when I clicked on the link to see it was honored.

I agree that an argument of your Y set being more deserving than any of the three winners could be made, but I can also see reasons the winners were chosen.

If people want to say my set doesn't deserve the win, they are entitled to their opinion.

Like I said, I love my set, and am very happy it was selected.

That's all I can really say on the matter. I'm sure there were a ton of collectors who were disappointed their sets did not win.

I'm not sure if there has ever been back to back winners in the Modern Age, but I am going to do my best to take home the trophy again next year.

Here's to competition!

congrats Reed. Always envy those 9.9s bud.

I was really happy to finally win something for my Buffy Season 8 set. They didn't mention that a lot of the books are signature series a total of 46. I had completed this set, and what plagues collecting Modern books is that someone added a fifth printing of the #1 issue. Oh well. I won't complete it again for just one issue. :banana:

sig.jpg[/url]

(vicbeer660)