• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly May 7-10, 2015

153 posts in this topic

Will be setting up and would love some help. The more the merrier. Will have 10 extra dealer passes for 10 helpers. Just need help with set up.

When are you setting up? I'm right around the corner.

If you don't feel like going through the whole WW page, the noteworthy artists and writers attending are:

Neal Adams

Peter David

Michael Golden

JG Jones

Ken Kelly (KISS Destroyer LP artist)

Rob Liefeld

Mateo Lolli

Dan Slott

Arthur Suydam

Ethan Van Sciver

Mike Zeck

I called CGC after the posts in the Baltimore thread and all the conflicting posts by CGC. The modern tier is 1975.

And for anyone who doesn't know about filling out the submission form early: https://www.collectors-society.com/orderform/OrderForm.aspx?GradingCompany=CGC-Show&webSyncID=a689b4c1-a785-aae2-1774-64a8718663ab&sessionGUID=17bd1e35-bc79-82c6-ce3a-cce9033034ab

The people at pickup can look through everything a lot quicker to find your books because it isn't the carbon copy paper that everyone else uses. Last year I would only see a handful of these forms whenever I went to pickup.

Does anyone know what Liefeld charges to sign? Does he charge more for New Mutants 98?

I think he charges per pouch, but I found this in another recent thread:

New Mutants 98 and 87 are $30

New Mutants, X-Force, or a book featuring Deadpool are $20

Anything else is $10.

Tack on $20 if it is for CGC.

Does anyone know what Liefeld charges to sign? Does he charge more for New Mutants 98?

I think he charges per pouch, but I found this in another recent thread:

New Mutants 98 and 87 are $30

New Mutants, X-Force, or a book featuring Deadpool are $20

Anything else is $10.

Tack on $20 if it is for CGC.

So it would be $50 to have a sign a NM98 going to CGC before CGC fees? Wow

Ok thanks for the info!

Wow.

So $30 signature + $20 because someone watches him sign + $11 because someone had to be with you to watch him sign + $25 to put it in a plastic case + at least two days admission.

For the fans!

Wow.

So $30 signature + $20 because someone watches him sign + $11 because someone had to be with you to watch him sign + $25 to put it in a plastic case + at least two days admission.

For the fans!

Whoa EFFFFF THAT! Was gonna get a couple X-Force 2 and NM 100 SS's done, really not even worth it at like $75 a pop when all is said & done

Taco, thanx for getting the right info about the modern tier pricing (thumbs u

(thumbs u

And I just realized it's FCBD. Maybe grab a TMNT at Fat Jack's in the morning and hope to make on site grading still. I have a VIP pass to get in half an hour early if anyone wanted to meet up before hand to make the drop off deadline.

(thumbs u

And I just realized it's FCBD. Maybe grab a TMNT at Fat Jack's in the morning and hope to make on site grading still. I have a VIP pass to get in half an hour early if anyone wanted to meet up before hand to make the drop off deadline.

FCBD is next Saturday, which means we have a whole week for every FCBD book to lose all of their initial value before slab time

(thumbs u

FCBD is next Saturday, which means we have a whole week for every FCBD book to lose all of their initial value before slab time

Damn. I have my weeks screwed up. doh!

My 1 roomie will be setting up with the Heroes & Heels booth. Stop by and say hi to her. She's awesome.

I may still decide to tag along & play helper, but I have a boatload of work to get done & I'll be back out of town the following weekend to Chicago.