• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly May 7-10, 2015

153 posts in this topic

I know that garage. I've walked past it a few times. Trying to remember where it is though & blanking.

It's around 10th and South because it's right by Magic Gardens. I forget the exact location though.

Any variants I should be on the lookout for at WW Philly? I hooked a brother boardie up with 5 variant Lady Mechanika 0s or something a few years ago, how about some karmic tip-off for WW Philly?

Leaving today. Sad to leave my wife and newborn but excited to get back to shows. Everyone that i am meeting up with, make sure you call. See you all there.

See you there I hope.

Please check your PMs!

For the out of towners, here's the Philly news's tip of where to get the best cheesesteaks.

They skipped the best of course. Go to Joe's Steaks at Girard & Frankford Aves, same owners as the original one on Torresdale Ave, used to be called Chink's. Still the best in Philly or anywhere

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/food_department/Cheesesteak-guide-Wizard-World-Phila.html

For the out of towners, here's the Philly news's tip of where to get the best cheesesteaks.

They skipped the best of course. Go to Joe's Steaks at Girard & Frankford Aves, same owners as the original one on Torresdale Ave, used to be called Chink's. Still the best in Philly or anywhere

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/food_department/Cheesesteak-guide-Wizard-World-Phila.html

Good location for an easy night out too. Barcade and Frankford Hall.

Barcade :cloud9:

Don't forget the raunchy stip bar under the el, for you guys with extra $1's that like women with c-section scars and stab wounds

Barcade :cloud9:

Don't forget the raunchy stip bar under the el, for you guys with extra $1's that like women with c-section scars and stab wounds

More importantly do they have Daddy issues...seems to be my specialty :cloud9:

Jim

youmechooz - Booth 815

RobbieC (Robbie) - Booth 514

Doktor's roommate + Doktor - Heroes and Heels booth 519

Hotflip - Nerdglam - booth 232

toytastik - Booth 611

youmechooz - Booth 815

RobbieC (Robbie) - Booth 510

Doktor's roommate + Doktor - Heroes and Heels booth 519

Hotflip - Nerdglam - booth 232

toytastik - Booth 611