• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The centerpiece of your collection

282 posts in this topic

There were many wonderful books in this thread (thumbs u

My collecting focus is, well, not very focused. :blush: I like to own a variety of comics featuring different artists, genres, time periods and themes representative of the first 30 years of the American newsstand comic.

That makes it more than a bit difficult to pick a "centerpiece" but this book is as good as any example of the type of comic that is a bit outside the mainstream but still expressing the power and the range of the medium in its early days.

RealLife3new.jpg

My goodness, could that book be any more beautiful?!

Only way I can think of that would make that book more beautiful, is if it resided in Pons Manor :wishluck:

Only way I can think of that would make that book more beautiful, is if I resided in Pons Manor :wishluck:

klasicky_londyn_windsorcastle.jpg

Classic Gold is always more secure at the Merryweather Mansion (aka the Cat House in less genteel circles)... :grin:

fort-knox.png

Cat-Man, some guy named Auric Goldfinger is plotting to break into your crib.

Goldfinger_-_Goldfinger_shows_the_gangsters_his_bank.jpg

There were many wonderful books in this thread (thumbs u

My collecting focus is, well, not very focused. :blush: I like to own a variety of comics featuring different artists, genres, time periods and themes representative of the first 30 years of the American newsstand comic.

That makes it more than a bit difficult to pick a "centerpiece" but this book is as good as any example of the type of comic that is a bit outside the mainstream but still expressing the power and the range of the medium in its early days.

RealLife3new.jpg

My goodness, could that book be any more beautiful?!

Only way I can think of that would make that book more beautiful, is if it resided in Pons Manor :wishluck:

Only way I can think of that would make that book more beautiful, is if I resided in Pons Manor :wishluck:

klasicky_londyn_windsorcastle.jpg

Classic Gold is always more secure at the Merryweather Mansion (aka the Cat House in less genteel circles)... :grin:

fort-knox.png

Cat-Man, some guy named Auric Goldfinger is plotting to break into your crib.

Goldfinger_-_Goldfinger_shows_the_gangsters_his_bank.jpg

:devil:>>> Not concerned about plots, ...just bring on P. Galore & Co.! >>>>> :banana:>>>smiley-dance014.gif>>>smiley-dance015.gif>>>smiley-dance001.gif>>>smiley-dance009.gif

Goldfinger_-_Flyover_Fort_Knox.jpg