• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Book Debates

31 posts in this topic

I wanted to get back into the spirit of the timeless comic debates. If we get this thing rolling, someone post a new question when the current one has run its course?

Let me start it off, questions you've no doubt heard before.

Can Hulk pick up Mjolnir? What if Thor is holding Mjolnir and Hulk picks up Thor? Is he then lifting Mjolnir?

Whoa. Now that's a question. Hulk cannot pick it up but Thor had been picked up many times-I assume once he picks it up the magic is in abeyance....

I know Mjolnir can be sliced in two.

Whoa. Now that's a question. Hulk cannot pick it up but Thor had been picked up many times-I assume once he picks it up the magic is in abeyance....

I know Mjolnir can be sliced in two.

I do believe that hulk CAN pick up the hammer, but he has to get like super angry. Also, it doesn't count if thors holding it. That's like lofting the bed while your best friend bangs Jessica nigri and telling everyone that you banged her too.

She's so damn hot!!!!

Dang these are awesome questions.

No Hulk cannot pick up Mjolner no matter how angry he gets-it's magic that keeps him from picking it up not any strength/weight issues.

Can a machine pick it up? Like it was onboard Sheild helicarrier and if they went upwards essentially a machine is lifting it....

Another question I've always wondered is how many unarmed pygmies would it take to defeat a Lion

Another question I've always wondered is how many unarmed pygmies would it take to defeat a Lion

Two. The first one would fill up the lions belly and therefore, the lion would take a nap. Then the second pygmy could simply knock the lion over the head with a large hammer he borrowed from the Hulk. Who had stolen it from a coat rack in a flying aircraft carrier. A hammer is a tool. Not arms.

Next question.

Ok next question

What do they do in Asgard all day long? They don't have TV or football

If Wolverine was thrown into space, would he die (since cells need oxygen to live/regenerate) and if so, would he come back to life upon introduced back into an oxygen environment?