• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead Fan Coolemc84 is a SCAMMER... Don't be a Victim!

80 posts in this topic

He is a member here and has not spoken up about his side of the story. Which in the end will hurt him. But time will tell, I know if someone started a thread about me that was not true.....I would be posting to clear the air. Op did you tell him you were posting the scam? Has he contacted you in PM's after you started the thread?

He sent me a empty envelope... I would be interested in hearing his side of the story. HA! :facepalm:

I would agree that imo it not a $2800.00 book but if someone wants to trade for it,it's on them. By the looks of it the scammer thought it was worth it since he had no plans on holding up his side of the deal.

Thank you!

He is a member here and has not spoken up about his side of the story. Which in the end will hurt him. But time will tell, I know if someone started a thread about me that was not true.....I would be posting to clear the air. Op did you tell him you were posting the scam? Has he contacted you in PM's after you started the thread?

I doubt he'll show (but wish he would) since his post count is 8, all on the same day, and only to try and grab a copy of WD and insult all CGC boardies in the process. The link to his debut/exit is at the start of this thread, very funny reading.

I emailed him the link... HA! Maybe He'll show eventually!

Hey, a friend of mine did some internet detective'n for me and end up finding this board.

I was scammed by Mike today.

I had listed 3 4 5 7 on ebay and he asked if I'd do a "buy it now" with all of them for him. We ended up doing a straight paypal transaction. He also wanted 2 issues of the book I write and Peter Panzerfaust 9.

I was stupid and did a straight paypal transaction with him. I forgot to ship 7 and send it the next day. He ripped the packaging and damaged the book and demanded a refund. He then returned the #7 and and kept the other books and got a full refund.

I'm filing a police report on Monday, filed a IC3 report and I'll also press charges if it comes to it.

Hey, a friend of mine did some internet detective'n for me and end up finding this board.

I was scammed by Mike today.

I had listed 3 4 5 7 on ebay and he asked if I'd do a "buy it now" with all of them for him. We ended up doing a straight paypal transaction. He also wanted 2 issues of the book I write and Peter Panzerfaust 9.

I was stupid and did a straight paypal transaction with him. I forgot to ship 7 and send it the next day. He ripped the packaging and damaged the book and demanded a refund. He then returned the #7 and and kept the other books and got a full refund.

I'm filing a police report on Monday, filed a IC3 report and I'll also press charges if it comes to it.

:facepalm:

From victim to scammer that fast?! :facepalm:

What is going on lately?! :insane:

This thread was started by one Mike. He was scammed by someone else named Mike. I believe that new poster was scammed by the same Mike as the forum user who started this thread.

From victim to scammer that fast?! :facepalm:

What is going on lately?! :insane:

This thread was started by one Mike. He was scammed by someone else named Mike. I believe that new poster was scammed by the same Mike as the forum user who started this thread.

I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. doh! Sorry. I didn't realize the OP's scammer was also named Mike.

Yup - :boo: Sorry.

I've always had problems with guys named Jim.

lol I have always had problems with sellers from Florida on eBay. I'm not kidding here either. I can't remember ever getting a book in the condition described from the state of Florida. I see a listing and if it says Florida, I skip it.

I swear some things are just predictable

I meet a Jim I immediately know-one of those know it alls tries to insult you all the time 'JUST KIDDING' and tries to mac on your woman.

Florida-well, look what that state is shaped like....

I swear some things are just predictable

I meet a Jim I immediately know-one of those know it alls tries to insult you all the time 'JUST KIDDING' and tries to mac on your woman.

Florida-well, look what that state is shaped like....

lol

After I heard he scammed someone else it really pissed me off... so I did the following.

Emailed his work and facebook messaged his Mom, Dad, and sister all about how he is a scam artist.

Muhahaha (evil laughter).

After I heard he scammed someone else it really pissed me off... so I did the following.

Emailed his work and facebook messaged his Mom, Dad, and sister all about how he is a scam artist.

YES

Chip will love this

I know there are a couple of lists on the boards you can have him put on. You might want to look into it. For you older members, is there a ban list? These kind of actions, can you get banned from cgc boards?