• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Cleveland -- February 20-22, 2015

83 posts in this topic

Show was great. Did well and the other dealers i talked to did very well too. 1 said it was his best ever. After that disaster show indianapolis 2 weeks ago, this was great. Had a great buy friday morning from a collection a dealer brought in and because friday was great, saturday and sunday customers got crazy deals on keys. Half off on some keys, others didnt lower prices but threw in keys. One deal fell through because i couldnt get reception on my phone and i have paypal here instead of square, changing that, and another customer overheard the deal and i guess waited until the guy left and jumped on it. I will be back next year. I love ohio. So good to me.

Seriously, had I known you had PayPal, I would have given you the money right then and there! Argh! Ah, well... you win some... you lose some.

Show was great. Did well and the other dealers i talked to did very well too. 1 said it was his best ever. After that disaster show indianapolis 2 weeks ago, this was great. Had a great buy friday morning from a collection a dealer brought in and because friday was great, saturday and sunday customers got crazy deals on keys. Half off on some keys, others didnt lower prices but threw in keys. One deal fell through because i couldnt get reception on my phone and i have paypal here instead of square, changing that, and another customer overheard the deal and i guess waited until the guy left and jumped on it. I will be back next year. I love ohio. So good to me.

Glad you had a good experience, wifi connection aside. We do love our comics in the heartland.

Glad you had a good experience, wifi connection aside. We do love our comics in the heartland.

You do. Ohio never disappoints me. Im at a point that i might sell the house and move to ohio.