• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HULK FUN FACTS!

66 posts in this topic

Conditionfreak, you're freakin' awesome. That's great. Btw, I'd like to read about this big Gray/Green guy. I tell so many people about him, and am a very proud owner, yet I don't know the true origin (at least like I'd like to know it).

So, put me on the list gentleman. Thanks!

You're in the queue! :headbang:

I'm going to have to bring the big green guy around the Island! Can't wait for the origin.

Hey all --

Got Hulk in this week and just read it! Great stuff -- will send it off to the next reader tomorrow.

Man, those early stories were weird.

And awesome! :applause:

Dan

Hey all --

Got Hulk in this week and just read it! Great stuff -- will send it off to the next reader tomorrow.

Man, those early stories were weird.

And awesome! :applause:

Dan

THX Dan! :headbang:

Glad you enjoyed it...don't forget to sign it as #3 reader...

Throw me on the list, if you are going to do worldwide.

The world cup of cricket is on in Melbourne soon - might take Hulk to a game....

Hey all --

I signed the Hulk book and sent it out to Jimmers (porcupine48) a couple weeks back...did you get it OK?

Thanks!

Dan

I did thank you sir!!!And almost done...sorry told Tom but forgive my rudeness to you sir.I don't know if I can afford to send it to down under right now beige....is there anyone after me that I can send it to who can?

Jimmers.

Hey all --

I signed the Hulk book and sent it out to Jimmers (porcupine48) a couple weeks back...did you get it OK?

Thanks!

Dan

I did thank you sir!!!And almost done...sorry told Tom but forgive my rudeness to you sir.I don't know if I can afford to send it to down under right now beige....is there anyone after me that I can send it to who can?

Jimmers.

Jim

Next up is SpideyFein...PM for his address and send it to him when you're done.

Current travel/participation list is as follows...

1. trmoore54

2. conditionfreak

3. drummy

4. porcupine48

Next up...

5. SpideyFein

6. jimjum12

7. Peter Loves Gwen

added...

8. Beige

#9...#9... ??

Hey all --

Thanks!

Dan

Jimmers.

Jim

Next up is SpideyFein...PM for his address and send it to him when you're done.

Current travel/participation list is as follows...

1. trmoore54

2. conditionfreak

3. drummy

4. porcupine48

Next up...

5. SpideyFein

6. jimjum12

7. Peter Loves Gwen

added...

8. Beige

#9...#9... ??

Hey Tom I'll be the last one before it goes back to you. :wishluck:

I'm finishing it up now. I never tire of these first 6 Hulks..... the origin story is still a very cohesive read. For some reason, Hulk 5 is still my favorite and I think that may have something to do with the fact that it was the first early Hulk that I ever read. Hopefully I'll finish and get it off to it's next destination..... sometime next week. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I'm finishing it up now. I never tire of these first 6 Hulks..... the origin story is still a very cohesive read. For some reason, Hulk 5 is still my favorite and I think that may have something to do with the fact that it was the first early Hulk that I ever read. Hopefully I'll finish and get it off to it's next destination..... sometime next week. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Checking in on whereabouts of my HULK book??!!