• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random Act of Kindness Charity Thread - CLOSED / THANK YOU ALL!

270 posts in this topic

My comic book collection numbers about 10, so I'm posting this postcard/bookmark lot instead of a book. I have no idea what it's worth, but I'll say $15 b/c it's for a good cause...?? :o) Everything is NM. Send PayPal payment to Ryan, ryshaw1@yahoo.com . I'll cover shipping in the U.S., will split it anywhere else. Thank you.

Your choice of FIVE blank, unused DC postcards. I'm just including the link to my Photobucket, b/c there are 98 postcards to choose from (grouped loosely by character). Superman Issue 14 and Detective Comics Issue 587 are spoken for, but any others are up for grabs. Just tell me the issues you want, or describe the covers:

http://s112.photobucket.com/user/RegardezMuahaha/library/DC%20Postcards

Plus FIVE EACH Batman, Batgirl and Wonder Woman bookmarks (15 total, cardstock-y material, not plastic):

IMG_2074_zps4a906479.jpg

Starslayer 5 CGC 9.6 from Pacific Comics, containing the 2nd appearance of Groo the Wanderer.

$35 shipped, anywhere across the USA. 100% of the funds go towards the 'Random Act of Kindness Charity' fund.

th_Starslayer5_96_zps01be5351.jpg

:news: ANNOUNCEMENT

It's 10:00 EST and the thread has been open just over 12 hours. In that time and as a group we have raise nearly $1500 for a soul in need. Much gratitude and appreciation.

At this time I am going to do a "soft close" for the evening. Feel free to purchase anything in the thread but I would ask sellers to refrain from adding any new items until tomorrow morning when I reopen the thread for 12 more hours. At that time I feel we can officially close it tomorrow night, having accomplished our task and more.

So, I bid you all a wonderful evening and as I said, feel free to continue to purchase. Updates and PM responses may be sparse until tomorrow morning.

My gratitude to you all. (worship)

:news: ANNOUNCEMENT

It's 10:00 EST and the thread has been open just over 12 hours. In that time and as a group we have raise nearly $1500 for a soul in need. Much gratitude and appreciation.

At this time I am going to do a "soft close" for the evening. Feel free to purchase anything in the thread but I would ask sellers to refrain from adding any new items until tomorrow morning when I reopen the thread for 12 more hours. At that time I feel we can officially close it tomorrow night, having accomplished our task and more.

So, I bid you all a wonderful evening and as I said, feel free to continue to purchase. Updates and PM responses may be sparse until tomorrow morning.

My gratitude to you all. (worship)

Sorry I was putting my post together and didn't see your soft closure. Hopefully this doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

I'll work up a recap of what's left. (thumbs u

It's like we share the same mind lol

And yes, part of the reason for a soft close is to allow Mr. Swick to recap what is left (no rush).

And no worries to the seller who posted after the soft close. Thanks my friend (thumbs u

:news: :news: RECAP :news::news:

PAGE 2:

Fight Comics #46 - $35.00

Tracy Coloring Book - $15.00

Marvel Premiere #19 G+ - $20.00

PAGE 3:

East of West #1 - 10 (w/subsequent printings) NM+ - $80.00

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians #1 Golden Record Reprint - $120.00

Sex Criminals #1 Eh! Variant NM - $20.00

Archie #53 VG - $50.00

Detective Comics #23.1 (Poison Ivy) 3D Cover CGC 9.8 White Pages - $50.00

Detective Comics #23.2 (Harley Quinn) 3D Cover CGC 9.8 White Pages - $60.00

Jungle Comics #153 VG - $45.00

Grimm Fairy Tales #82 Comic Book Realm Variant NM - $25.00

PAGE 4:

All-Winners #1, Silver Streak #6 - $25.00

Afterlife with Archie, NYCC Variant 9.8 - $100.00

Wolverine #9 9.8 SS Peter David - $100.00

PAGE 7:

Spellbound #32 VG 4.0 - $50.00

PAGE 8:

Lot: - $50.00

--Punisher 1

--Southern Bastards 1. Missing a staple.

--Itty Bitty Bunnies 1

--All Crime Comics 1. Bruce Timm cover.

--Witcher 1 Stan Sakai variant

TPB Lot - $25.00

Hawkeye vol 1

Fatale vol 1

Sweet Tooth vol 1

Preacher vol 2

PAGE 9:

FIVE EACH Batman, Batgirl and Wonder Woman bookmarks - $15.00

Choice of FIVE blank, unused DC postcards.

All-Star Batman & Robin Jim Lee Sketch Variant NM+ - $50.00

:news: :news: RECAP :news::news: