• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random Act of Kindness Charity Thread - CLOSED / THANK YOU ALL!

270 posts in this topic

It's horrible what people do to each other and great when people come together to help somebody in need.

I have this to offer for sale and proceeds go to your friend.

SPY SMASHER (MIGHTY MIDGET COMIC) #11 F $40 shipped

Part of the original 'Box Full of Books' set/War Bond Seal on back cover.

ONE-SHOT(1942)

100_2003_zps7be1dabd.jpg

100_2005_zps78053d4f.jpg

100_2006_zps3c9bf4c4.jpg

:takeit:

:news:

RECEIVED

$40 - for the above

Thank you!

It's horrible what people do to each other and great when people come together to help somebody in need.

I have this to offer for sale and proceeds go to your friend.

SPY SMASHER (MIGHTY MIDGET COMIC) #11 F $40 shipped

Part of the original 'Box Full of Books' set/War Bond Seal on back cover.

ONE-SHOT(1942)

100_2003_zps7be1dabd.jpg

100_2005_zps78053d4f.jpg

100_2006_zps3c9bf4c4.jpg

RECEIVED

$40 - for the above

Thank you!

You're welcome! (thumbs u And thanx to everyone with donations & purchases! :headbang:

One lot of 5 books. All number 1s and full of good reading. A few of these are good candidates to get signed at conventions. $25 shipped anywhere.

--Punisher 1

--Southern Bastards 1. Missing a staple.

--Itty Bitty Bunnies 1

--All Crime Comics 1. Bruce Timm cover.

--Witcher 1 Stan Sakai variant

th_Punisher1_zpsa05a5fc1.jpgth_SouthernBastards1_zps552457ef.jpgth_001_zps4784ec83.jpgth__57_zps32a74546.jpgth_Witcher_zps52e403b1.jpg

I guess this offer is bunk so let me add a Cry for Dawn 1 and bump the price up to $50 shipped for everything. The CFD is worth that alone.

The new offer:

One lot of 6 books. All number 1s and full of good reading. A few of these are good candidates to get signed at conventions. $50 shipped anywhere.

--Punisher 1

--Southern Bastards 1. Missing a staple.

--Itty Bitty Bunnies 1

--All Crime Comics 1. Bruce Timm cover.

--Witcher 1 Stan Sakai variant

--Cry for Dawn 1

th_Punisher1_zpsa05a5fc1.jpgth_SouthernBastards1_zps552457ef.jpgth_001_zps4784ec83.jpgth__57_zps32a74546.jpgth_Witcher_zps52e403b1.jpgth_001_zps39fb5bea.jpg

RECEIVED:

$50 - for the above

Thanks!!

PAGE 9:

FIVE EACH Batman, Batgirl and Wonder Woman bookmarks - $15.00

Choice of FIVE blank, unused DC postcards.

Changing the price to $10 for the (all NM and unused) 15 bookmarks and your choice of 5 postcards (I cover shipping in the U.S., will split anywhere else), and I will also donate $10 myself ( :gossip: I'll do that anyway, but you could essentially double that if you snag the postcards and bookmarks):

Link to postcard pictures below. Anything but Superman Issue 14 and Detective Comics Issue 587. Just tell me the issues you want, or describe the covers:

http://s112.photobucket.com/user/RegardezMuahaha/library/DC%20Postcards

Plus FIVE EACH bookmarks pictured below (cardstock-y material, not plastic):

IMG_2074_zps4a906479.jpg

Good idea. (thumbs u Price reduction... :makepoint:

This lot is now $20 shipped in the US.

All-Winners #1, Silver Streak #6 -- a lot of two 1970s Alan Light reprints of classic golden age comics. Color covers but black-and-white interiors. Average grade Fine- or so, but they are solid, tight books with white pages. The All-Winners has faint residue visible from a price sticker. Fun golden age reads on the cheap!

2rnkcqb.jpg

2ptdvfb.jpg

This type of thing is very contagious. Here is my contribution. Raw All-Star Batman & Robin Jim Lee sketch variant - Probably would grade a 9.6 - $50 shipped in the USA

asbr1f.jpg

asbr1b.jpg

I would love for this book to find a new home and be able to contribute to the cause! Don't be shy :)