• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I think it's an image preview for the treasury Image book. Hence it should be first appearance if you count previews. In any case it seems to be being ignored by the peeps that matter, the buyers

I thought even with the preview the treasury came out 1 month prior...regardless I doubt anyone will want the Mondo over the Treasury. At this point they barely want the actual Treasury

Edited by krighton

I'm really happy to see that in Previews. I have my :wishluck: that this book gains readers if for no other reason than Tim is both a great writer and more importantly, a very cool and generous guy. It's nice to see the good guys win one. :applause:

....plus I really want to read the next issue. :grin:

I'm really happy to see that in Previews. I have my :wishluck: that this book gains readers if for no other reason than Tim is both a great writer and more importantly, a very cool and generous guy. It's nice to see the good guys win one. :applause:

....plus I really want to read the next issue. :grin:

waves :hi:

Here's a look at things to come. Issue 3 (#9) of Season 2. New characters, new beasts, a lot of action. In order to get here, you have to start by ordering now:

Order codes

APR151743

APR151744

From where should one order (or pre-order) these issues? (shrug)

Here's a look at things to come. Issue 3 (#9) of Season 2. New characters, new beasts, a lot of action. In order to get here, you have to start by ordering now:

Order codes

APR151743

APR151744

From where should one order (or pre-order) these issues? (shrug)

At this point, I think the only way would be to ask your LCS to order copies for you. I don't think any online retailers have them up yet.

If Joe paid for it, it's his...if you paid for it, it's yours.

As long as no one got reimbursed for the loss that is.

Gary has already refunded me a week and a half ago and I have sourced another. I said get it redone with the right label and keep it. Maybe the universe's way or returning something to you that you shouldn't have given up in the first place.

The thanks needs to go to IntoAnother who knowing the story, spotted the book and let me know right away. I, in turn, contacted the seller and got the story and contacted Gary, because it was the right thing to do.

On occasion I hear IntoAnother's name mentioned in a negative way. Ever since I met kelly here, he has been a class act. Just wanted to write it down

You are very welcome guys. I thought it was extremely odd it popped up so soon for less than the original sale. Especially knowing it's sales/lost history. I hope it works out very well for all parties involved.

Awe shucks Joe. Thank you for the kind words.

If Joe paid for it, it's his...if you paid for it, it's yours.

As long as no one got reimbursed for the loss that is.

Gary has already refunded me a week and a half ago and I have sourced another. I said get it redone with the right label and keep it. Maybe the universe's way or returning something to you that you shouldn't have given up in the first place.

The thanks needs to go to IntoAnother who knowing the story, spotted the book and let me know right away. I, in turn, contacted the seller and got the story and contacted Gary, because it was the right thing to do.

On occasion I hear IntoAnother's name mentioned in a negative way. Ever since I met kelly here, he has been a class act. Just wanted to write it down

You are very welcome guys. I thought it was extremely odd it popped up so soon for less than the original sale. Especially knowing it's sales/lost history. I hope it works out very well for all parties involved.

Awe shucks Joe. Thank you for the kind words.

I only speak the truth. Some people love digging up years-old mistakes about others around here. I thought someone should bring your new image up to present day. And thanks for turning me onto Enormous early on. Only modern book I have been excited over in 3+ years!