• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Sorry if this sounds really really dense but - if we buy it online, does it have to be bought after 4/29? Because I pre-ordered two copies a month ago. And what if I don't have my copies sent to me by the deadline?

sorry for being confused :tonofbricks:

Sorry if this sounds really really dense but - if we buy it online, does it have to be bought after 4/29? Because I pre-ordered two copies a month ago. And what if I don't have my copies sent to me by the deadline?

I don't think it matters if its pre-order, just post a photo before the online draw.

Edited by Hurtszick

Breaking our own sales records on Enormous #7.

Initial orders indicate this issue will be by far the highest selling to date.

Please tell your retailer not to hesitate or pass this one up. Or if you're a retailer, now is the time. Stock the trade, sell that new issue!

I don't think it matters if its pre-order, just post a photo before the online draw.

Post a photo of what!?

I won't have the TPB in-hand by the draw-date! :pullhair:

I just got an email today from TFAW saying they "intend" to ship my books "very soon", but I don't know when that is - and the email says it could take 7-14 days to get it after they ship it!

Post a photo of what!?

I just got an email today from TFAW saying they "intend" to ship my books "very soon", but I don't know when that is - and the email says it could take 7-14 days to get it after they ship it!

Relax! I'll take your word for it or post a screen shot of your order notice/summary/etc.

Post a photo of what!?

Relax! I'll take your word for it or post a screen shot of your order notice/summary/etc.

lol

b404ed2902011bb1cfac60c406b7a1da_zpsv8rhttkp.jpg

Post a photo of what!?

lol

b404ed2902011bb1cfac60c406b7a1da_zpsv8rhttkp.jpg

Someone really needs a poster for their enormous bungholio. ;)