• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I've been waiting for a new Wizard type magazine

:applause:

Heck yeah. They were fun. I couldn't wait to read the Top 10 and hidden gems :banana:

I loved reading Wizard in the early days, but it got to be a chore later on.

... checked this out, the magazine is $8, that seems a bit pricey.

Everyone should try to get the ace magazine if you can great info. There is the 3 page interview with Tim and it covers a lot. In addition Enormous is listed in the price guide (Super underpriced but its there) . I will try to post pics when I get near my computer

Thanks a ton Astoria! I wasn't sure if I'd locate a copy local. It was an excellent interview. The price guide on the other hand seams a bit jacked up but that's not a rare occurrence.

Bravo to Tim for again being so honest. Means a lot when creators dont say what they think should or shouldn't be said.

Interesting article... I'd probably buy a few issues of this magazine if it were available digitally, though I do sort of feel like the cover price is awfully high. I mean, I don't buy magazines, so it is just gut feeling, but $8 seems like a lot.

def dig the article... and i agree... i wish i could get those guide prices lol

Anyone have a clue how they could possibly come up with these prices?

They have 2B at close to double the price of 1A, I would get it somewhat if all the pricing was consistent..... but this makes no sense

(shrug)