• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas to everyone as well. Only thing I'd like to add is that its awesome us readers and collectors have creators like Enormous coming on here and interacting with us. My one big wish this year is that the community can entice more of this in 2015!!!

Here's a preview of a little something I've been working on with Tim and Mehdi!

Enormous04_zpsba5dcad2.jpg

Enormous07_zps7d2b5ca1.jpg

Enormous08_zps504df2ec.jpg

Whatever it is put me down for it!

Just recently got into this book and scrambling to put a run together to read. Not fun to read chapter 2 without 1 lol

Art & coloring = superstar level

Working on the Enormous Raffle. One copy of every variant included for the entire first arc, #1-6. Waiting on #6 since it includes 6 commissioned covers.

I'm thinking $10 per entry.

tumblr_nhcw6vTucR1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

How and when shall we enter? I'm looking forward to this!!

All the covers for #6 including the variants:

- Standard Cheggour

- Alternate Lorimer

- Comicxposure Spoiler Cover

- Comics Heating Up: B&W Throwback

- Comics Hearing Up: Sketch Cover

The following are very limited and exclusive to ComiConArt and will be sold via a special offer. More details soon!

- ComiConArt: Contagion Red Sketch Cover

- ComiConArt: B&W Sketch Cover

GASP! I have a full run (and extras)!!!!!!! :whee:

The only one I don't have so far is the Treasury One-Shot but I don't like oversized volumes, soooooo, there.

Treasurysize.jpg

Oh, they are pretty likeable in person.....

We will be doing a series of OA variant covers for each issue of the second arc (and possibly continuing after that if response is good). More details, and ordering information, to follow later today in the sales forum. I will also post here once the sales thread is up. ;)

You all want to do Mehdi a solid? If you enjoy his incredible work in Enormous, he's been nominated for the Best Artist award for 2014 by Horror News Network and you can vote! Today is the final day!

Also, my mini-series CURSE is nominated for Best Mini-Series so if you enjoyed that as well, then by all means the support is welcome!

http://www.horrornewsnetwork.net/comic-awards

And here first before anywhere else, Enormous 2015 looks like this so far. tumblr_nhgougzgMH1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

Edited by enormouscomic

You all want to do Mehdi a solid? If you enjoy his incredible work in Enormous, he's been nominated for the Best Artist award for 2014 by Horror News Network and you can vote! Today is the final day!

Also, my mini-series CURSE is nominated for Best Mini-Series so if you enjoyed that as well, then by all means the support is welcome!

http://www.horrornewsnetwork.net/comic-awards

And here first before anywhere else, Enormous 2015 looks like this so far. tumblr_nhgougzgMH1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

I must have been sleeping the day you posted these covers. doh!

Unbelievably great looking as usual. You guys knock them out of the park every single issue. :applause:

On a separate note, this is the book that just keeps on giving on the secondary market. Look at how many different issues sell sometimes for over $15. Crazy, but good crazy.