• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's July You Say? Well That's No Mystery! But What's In The Box Might Just Be

1,212 posts in this topic

I'd love the Legos, me and my 6 year old boy are putting some together now :shy:

I'll see what I can dig up. The set posted had a two box min purchase requirement.

Is that 2 boxes now or at some time in the thread?

I'd love the Legos, me and my 6 year old boy are putting some together now :shy:

I'll see what I can dig up. The set posted had a two box min purchase requirement.

I thought 'purchase two boxes NOW and get these legos' or I'd have snagged em too.

What a jip!! I go to get me box at the post office and tear into it in my car and get peanuts all over the place. First book I see is:

X-Force1_zps3770216d.jpg

Of course I'm like - what!! And then I get a large batch of books and they are a near complete set of mid/high grade Secret Wars 1 -12 :

SecretWars_zpsfbe5051a.jpg

The #8 is missing!! You big tease!

And to make matters worse I get this drecky Copper age book:

X-Factor6_zpsdd327af5.jpg

What am I going to do with that in VF/VF+?? You know I only keep 9.2 or higher!

And to top it off I get this virtually unknown book:

Darkhawk1_zpsc4d3a056.jpg

Who the heck is Darkhawk?? When do my good books arrive??

For those that have not caught on - I'm completely kidding. Stellar slabbed 1st appearance box! Like I said - you keep sending me stellar boxes I'll keep throwing tons of money at you:)

I thought 'purchase two boxes NOW and get these legos' or I'd have snagged em too.

It was two boxes after the picture was posted. I was trying to clear out the list. I'm still shocked we're down to four boxes and no one has scooped them just to get box 100.

It was two boxes after the picture was posted. I was trying to clear out the list. I'm still shocked we're down to four boxes and no one has scooped them just to get box 100.

I am a lightweight compared to the rest in this thread - my extraordinarily supportive girlfriend would probably not be so supportive if I went all in for $600 more on top of the $300 worth of damage I have already incurred. :)

I don't want to be a hog do here is a couple promises. I just sold $300 worth of books on E-Bay so I'm going to grab the final 4 boxes tomorrow morning if they have not been claimed. Or if someone wants to grab the Spidey box I'll grab the final 3 and we can get into the bonus round.

Twelve hour warning thrown down by 1cool

I'd be honestly shocked if they lasted for him to claim them.

If people posted pictures of all the cool boxes they seem to have gotten today I'd be shocked if they are there tomorrow morning. Happy but shocked.

I don't want to be a hog do here is a couple promises. I just sold $300 worth of books on E-Bay so I'm going to grab the final 4 boxes tomorrow morning if they have not been claimed. Or if someone wants to grab the Spidey box I'll grab the final 3 and we can get into the bonus round.

Well, this will be my first time getting a box so here goes nothing!

:takeit: the Spidey box please