• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's July You Say? Well That's No Mystery! But What's In The Box Might Just Be

1,212 posts in this topic

Back when I played Heroclix I called those "Dookie" packs.....the worst was the Secret Invasion series. You would but a pack and it would be heavy and I was thinking, aw yeah, this is going to be a good piece and it would be that damn Spiderman on a Lightpole every freaking time!

wow, what an evening,

Congrats on the 100 boxes sold! i don't think i have ever heard of that being done in a months time...

Nice Colab there 1Cool, cant wait to see whats in that Thor box and congrats on getting my box 100. :censored:

Thank you sir! Sorry you missed it! I was predicting you'd scoop last four boxes.

I certainly would have attempted to snipe it from 1cool for the last 3. lol

i think i need an intervention as well... I've lost track on how many boxes I bought ....

I felt the pull... I would have bought two more boxes if not for misunderstanding that an out of order round was still on - missed out on FF 48 - and if I had actually been watching when another box went that had what sounded like some nice Thor.

Silver lining on the FF 48... even though it is one of my personal grail books, I'm glad 1Cool got it since he also picked up 49 and 50.

yea...I'm failing pretty hard at uploading pictures

Was your box the one that had the Jim Lee autograph?

not sure. I haven't had a lot of time to fully check them out, but I did see a few signatures. I think i got the hang of uploading pictures. I'll upload everything tomorrow.

Anyone want to be a good lad, and round up all the names of boardies that purchased in this thread and PM it to me. I've got a list, I just want to make sure I'm not missing anyone.

from page 1 - 115 ?

Anyone want to be a good lad, and round up all the names of boardies that purchased in this thread and PM it to me. I've got a list, I just want to make sure I'm not missing anyone.

from page 1 - 115 ?

lol nvm, I got it. I thought I had deleted my list from round 1 and 2

Does anyone know when he is putting up more boxes??? :devil:

hm more boxes you say?

There's four unclaimed ones in this thread :baiting:

Three Deluxe and one Super Deluxe

I'll be in Wichita August 1-3 so I won't be around to pack/ship that weekend. I could maybe do more regulars if the long wait on shipment isn't a problem.

No no - just playing around. I've got my fill for the next month or so. I'm sure you will be busy with current sets.

Crud - all four boxes came today and I'm heading out of town for the weekend. They may have to sit at the post office until Monday before I can go sign for them.

No pictures as of yet but I was very pleased with the four boxes I picked up this weekend. The sets included:

1st Silver-Age Villain - ASM 50 in VG. Nice presenting copy - very happy. And some nice early copper ASM in VF/NM range.

ASM 122 - Very nice FN+ or so copy which was higher then I expected. Also got some modern ASM and a batch of 5 ASM 275s.

DC New 52 set - Got a nice set of #1 issues including the hot Suicide Squad #1. Nice books and should be fun to read.

Silver-Age Avengers - Nice assortment of Avengers including GD copy of Avengers 7 and a FN/VF copy of AV 25. Also got some copper Silver-Surfers.

Anyone else get any boxes?