• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's July You Say? Well That's No Mystery! But What's In The Box Might Just Be

1,212 posts in this topic

maybe one of the boxes has the dc presents 26 you bought earlier :D

:baiting:

hm that does seem like a deluxe mystery box item :whistle:

hm maybe i should upgrade one of my boxes? What do you guys think? lol

I think you should just buy the rest of the thread :baiting:

lol ... I'm upgrading one box for DC themed.. i think i know what i'm getting... :wishluck:

hm ... if I upgrade my other box to All Marvel themed does that mean I get the All X-Men and All Spiderman books in it? lol lol ...

ok i don't think I can afford any more boxes unless you accept time payments lol

lol ... I'm upgrading one box for DC themed.. i think i know what i'm getting... :wishluck:

hm ... if I upgrade my other box to All Marvel themed does that mean I get the All X-Men and All Spiderman books in it? lol lol ...

ok i don't think I can afford any more boxes unless you accept time payments lol

. If you want to upgrade to a Marvel box I can accommodate

Just let me know so I can get my counts right lol

Money does grow on trees out in California!!

Box nine includes at least three copies of Uncanny X-Men 221, must sell prior to box ten.

Box ten will have Amazing Spider-Man 300, must sell prior to box 11.

Box 11 will have The Walking Dead 9 & 61 and other TWD goodies

Money does grow on trees out in California!!

I am neither confirming nor denying that I have a tree like that growing in my backyard. lol

Box nine includes at least three copies of Uncanny X-Men 221, must sell prior to box ten.

Box nine also includes Evil Ernie 1, 1st Evil Ernie and Lady Death

I don't have the cash right now but please explain the $500 upgrade option. For example - I bought the ASM 300 box for $150 which includes the ASM 300 and a box full of goodies. Does the upgrade make the extra goodies worth about $500 rather than the $150? Does it let me pick which types of goodies are in the box? Bit confused on the upgrade option.

I guess it pretty much a moot point since they are all gone but just curious.

Box nine also includes Evil Ernie 1, 1st Evil Ernie and Lady Death

:frustrated:

I don't have the cash right now but please explain the $500 upgrade option. For example - I bought the ASM 300 box for $150 which includes the ASM 300 and a box full of goodies. Does the upgrade make the extra goodies worth about $500 rather than the $150? Does it let me pick which types of goodies are in the box? Bit confused on the upgrade option.

I guess it pretty much a moot point since they are all gone but just curious.

The "upgrade" term was thrown out there prior to me starting to reveal contents. But basically it's a $500 box instead of a $150 box. Meaning I'm likely to include a single book that makes up the majority of the sales price. Kind of like how I'll still send you other stuff but the majority of your value is the ASM 300.

But yeah moot point.

When I read what was "also" in box 9 I fell off my chair. Twice. This thread is more entertaining than most of the Stephen King books I read as a kid late at night and I am not even buying anything.

When I read what was "also" in box 9 I fell off my chair. Twice. This thread is more entertaining than most of the Stephen King books I read as a kid late at night and I am not even buying anything.

Yeah I'm getting pretty key heavy this go round as I'm not yet giving anything away :-)

Box 11-The Walking Dead 9 & 61 & other Walking Dead goodies, must sell for box 12 to be available

Box 12-CGC 9.8 Copper Marvel 1st appearance, must sell for Box 13 to be available

Box 13-Complete mystery, you find out when it arrives, must sell prior to Box 14 to be available.

Box 14-Amazing Spider-Man 14 first Green Goblin

Box 11-The Walking Dead 9 & 61 & other Walking Dead goodies, must sell for box 12 to be available

Box 12-CGC 9.8 Copper Marvel 1st appearance, must sell for Box 13 to be available

Box 13-Complete mystery, you find out when it arrives, must sell prior to Box 14 to be available.

Kind of shocked that box #11 has not sold since a NM/NM+ copy of TWD 9 & 61 sell for nearly $150 by themselves. The walking dead groupies must be all on vacation.

Kind of shocked that box #11 has not sold since a NM/NM+ copy of TWD 9 & 61 sell for nearly $150 by themselves. The walking dead groupies must be all on vacation.

lol whoever is getting box 13 needs to post a pic of its contents :D