• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone in Alabama wanna buy 16k bomics?

57 posts in this topic

Dang 16,000 comics at $3 each dude could have spent $48,000 on key books....who knows what they would be worth now

In comics news today, PGX and Vault Grading introduced their new "bomics" holder. Outcry ran rampant across the CGC message boards after Harshen announced, "What the Hell are 'bomics?"

Steve Borock announced that not only would CBCS start grading 'bomics' but would partner with CVA to find "exceptional" examples.

Buzz - 281davo.gif is THAT avatar?! I miss Frank already! :cry:

You should have seen the ones that I decided not to use.

hm I wonder if I could raise money for a charity by sponsoring the avatar of a winning participant's choice? Just thought of that...

In comics news today, PGX and Vault Grading introduced their new "bomics" holder. Outcry ran rampant across the CGC message boards after Harshen announced, "What the Hell are 'bomics?"

Steve Borock announced that not only would CBCS start grading 'bomics' but would partner with CVA to find "exceptional" examples.

lol:signfunny: