• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold and Closed

61 posts in this topic

I had this comic up in PGM thread a while back and a couple of guys commented that the corner looked too sharp and thought it might have been trimmed.

I gotta give credit to a couple of Boardies: Aces & LordRahl,

for pointing out their thoughts, that this comic might have been trimmed, and even though the comic measured the same as the other books next to it and had come straight from Metro many years ago and my first impression in hand was that it was not, your never 100% sure, so I decided to pull it and CGC‘it to make sure before selling it. Glad I did.

Looks way better then the grade given, not sure why it received only a 7.5? But I refuse to pay for CGC grader notes when I just paid them to slab the F *** ing thing!!

Have raw scans if you need them.

Anyways…

Some recent GPA info:

A 7.5 blue went for $1649 in Feb 2014

A 8.5 blue went for $2868 in Feb 2014

The closest recent purple was a SA 9.0 for $1825 in Feb 2014

I’m asking $600 shipped in the US

Outside US add my cost, will only ship Priority Mail med box.

Paypal, check or MO.

No Ho’s or Pro’s

3a5b8ab0-9acb-416d-946e-1f0ecec123a4_zps6f3431e4.jpg

ca070313-bcaa-499d-97d6-4cf0786c685e_zpsdc545ff8.jpg

IMG_1676_zpsde61ed08.jpg

What a gorgeous copy.

I wonder how they determine trimming. Looking at the plastic internal case, the book’s height looks just fine.

Is there such a price difference between unrestored and restored books or you are giving this great deal because of the trimming?

:takeit:

:headbang::banana:

Thanks shadroch! Like Collin says it's a beautiful copy! (thumbs u

Nice pick up. I'm sure everyone will agree that you WON'T find a nicer copy for the price. Looks sooo much nicer than the assigned grade.