• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

I will sooooo take it! ASM 300 :takeit:

Typing out those few extra "o's" almost cost you the book! Wouldn't that have been funny! Congrats

I missed it. Looking on the phone. Was it close with someone else? :o

They deleted their post, but within 30 or 45 seconds I think.

I am at a cookout and the stuff I had prepared on my phone is not worthy of this offer. When I get home I am going to put together something cool. A mixture of Signature Series Walking Dead slabs and large ASM Omnibuses still in the wrapper. :)

:baiting:

I am at a cookout and the stuff I had prepared on my phone is not worthy of this offer. When I get home I am going to put together something cool. A mixture of Signature Series Walking Dead slabs and large ASM Omnibuses still in the wrapper. :)

:baiting:

Why poking? Is that a sucky sounding offer? It will be cool. You will get to pick an SS slab then pick an omnibus then pick out of a third category as well :)

Not at all. I'm just :kidaround: Meaning - get on it! ;)

I wish I could but wife dragged me to bbq with strangers so I am being antisocial in corner but cant leave. :(

Not at all. I'm just :kidaround: Meaning - get on it! ;)

I wish I could but wife dragged me to bbq with strangers so I am being antisocial in corner but cant leave. :(

Waits for Oak and his purse full of man balls

lol

Yeah, she came into the relationship knowing that. She is allowed to drag me to one social gathering once a quarter. This is the one she picked for the summer. Haha hm .... She is a psychologist so perhaps I am just some sort of experiment.....

lol

Yeah, she came into the relationship knowing that. She is allowed to drag me to one social gathering once a quarter. This is the one she picked for the summer. Haha hm .... She is a psychogist so perhaps I am just some sort of experiment.....

lol haha I have a similar rule with my fiancee she gets 1 photo of me a day...I hate my photo being taken...she has been saving them up for the wedding :P

I just realized the only sucky part now is I have to wait a month to dive back in!! Feel free to post some drek until I am ready again guys lol. Nice refreshing start to this idea Harvey!

I know this is too much fun, its going to be a long month wait.

Maybe I'll go poke at the PIF thread to get it moving. :devil:

Bwah hahahahaha!!

Kav do you sit at home 24/7 and wait to post on here?? I'm actually just curious because all I see is your name everywhere!!

Hey I barely posted today

But yeah-all I do is sit at home, watch movies and check the forum...