• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Look…I found some Batman!!! RAK alert!!!

For those not in the know, today is Batman Day, celebrating 75 years of Batman. In honor of today, DC has released a free copy of Detective Comics #27. This is a reprint of not only the latest #27 in the current "New 52" Detective Comics, but it also reprints the first story from the original Detective Comics #27, the first appearance of Batman.

So since some people on here are probably not able to get to a place that had them for giveaway, I will disperse 4 copies here. Only one per person and please only take one if you were unable to get one from anywhere else.

First four :takeit: get it.

3HeB5A0l.jpg

1. Scturo

2. ebtorres

3. horsehater27

…one left who will take it?

If you can't find any takers :takeit:

Don't want to be greedy so if someone else wants it grab it

If you can't find any takers :takeit:

Don't want to be greedy so if someone else wants it grab it

I don't see why not…it's yours!

ridiculous

I retract completely......my RAK still stands

Must have read his RAK offer wrong or something...anyways thanks for the sarcasm ebtorres

No sarcasm; I was just poking a little fun and lightening up the mood. Sorry if you felt offended by my comment...

:foryou:

For those not in the know, today is Batman Day, celebrating 75 years of Batman. In honor of today, DC has released a free copy of Detective Comics #27. This is a reprint of not only the latest #27 in the current "New 52" Detective Comics, but it also reprints the first story from the original Detective Comics #27, the first appearance of Batman.

So since some people on here are probably not able to get to a place that had them for giveaway, I will disperse 4 copies here. Only one per person and please only take one if you were unable to get one from anywhere else.

3HeB5A0l.jpg

1. Scturo

2. ebtorres

3. horsehater27

4. Barth

All taken! Happy RAK everyone!

Give me a few days to find proper shipping material for this and get 'em out.

3HeB5A0l.jpg

1. Scturo

2. ebtorres

3. horsehater27

4. Barth

All taken! Happy RAK everyone!

Give me a few days to find proper shipping material for this and get 'em out.

Nice job on sharing some RAK meeklo! :applause:

RAK time! This one is available first to fmaz, I noticed that you haven't taken anything, so you get first dibs, and then it can got to anyone, but I hope you take it

Classic Spidey's

D1C6EEC0-6F9B-4426-BBB1-AEA79944D670_zpsdorhx3ly.jpg

High Grade Bat Goodness (all are first prints, and NM+)

4F9A0448-01A7-4E5C-9233-28DB5E5F3422_zpsghdbfopg.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks my friend that's very cool of you! I'm taking your offer with a great deal of appreciation, thanks! I'm very glad you got your box and were happy with it! That made my day and then this was just a crazy bonus on top of everything!