• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

Hey, what's with this thread? I have the same lost feeling that I get when the cable goes out!

The right person hasn't shown up. The offer has a narrow audience in my opinion. Look at the offers that moved fast, they were widely popular. :shrug:

We're almost to the point where either someone new to the thread has to come along or the 48 hour rule will kick in.....unless people are waiting for another reason :think:

I don't think there is a hidden agenda here - it's just that 20+ people are now unable to claim until 48 hours are up, as there is only 1 x :takeit: allowed per month.

It will be one of those things that will work itself out.

1) Someone new will join in

2) a '48 hour clauser' will jump in

3) nobody does, and the thread drags on with RAK's until the (Ithink) 4th August comes around, and people are re-allowed back in the game.

I personally hope more people join in. There's no reason not to, if you see something you like.

Yeah, because you do things azzbackwards.

You give heaps away, and forget to take anything!!!

Claim something man! Don't make me send you a freebie (what do you like anyway?)

Hey I got plenty of Raks I just haven't made an official claim yet----I'm happy believe me!!!!!!!!!!

For AF15 I wouldnt accept anything less than a 8.5

Ps Marvel should come out with AF 16.....featuring some gimmick nonsense or other.....

I'm using tiny pic so I'm not sure how to resize pictures but here goes, sorry about the dud earlier here is my new first option 1 siege #4 sketch virgin cover

x0zkw6.jpg[/img]

Second option is Hawkeye 1-12 plus annual vf to nm

30vi3ao.jpg[/img]

Third option is batman opened kai figure and a hulk #1 with a quick head sketch and signature by Ethan van sciver.

288wmeg.jpg[/img]

2j44hlj.jpg[/img]

:bump:

Just curious is this still available? (Pg 1 doesnt have it claimed)

-Kystix

Sorry to bump this RAK but added a few more books if anyone wants this

RAK1

103j4zk.jpg

an2e5y.jpg

352lvn7.jpg

x5pixk.jpg

Evil Ernie / Lady Death sale packet and a set of signed Lot13 comics

extras

116t7ys.jpg

119c4zc.jpg

34ew5t1.jpg