• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Yup, that's what he meant. :D

I still don't get it even though I know its a joke. Is his RAK like the monster and everyone is running from it?

Option 1: $17.48

Option 2: $21.23

Option 3: $6.73 + $14.99

Option 4: $17.41

Option 5: $20.49

You get to CHOOSE an option?! Yes, that is 2ezjqfn.gif You took an ASM #50?!

You told me I was being too harsh with people and we shouldn't talk about money?

I'm working on it stillgimmie a break.jeez!

its a cutthroat game up in this piece.

Option 1: $17.48

Option 2: $21.23

Option 3: $6.73 + $14.99

Option 4: $17.41

Option 5: $20.49

You get to CHOOSE an option?! Yes, that is 2ezjqfn.gif You took an ASM #50?!

You told me I was being too harsh with people and we shouldn't talk about money?

I said give people that are trying a chance. THIS is a mockery of an offer. Do you think any of those above offered as an "Option" is a fair offer?! :insane:

NO ONE could convince me or anyone else with a straight face otherwise.

I didn't say that - I sent him a polite e-mail and I'm definitely not against wielding my veto rights.

(thumbs u

Just seeing that "offer" made me a little :sick: and reminded me of WHY I created this thread to begin with. To prevent someone from taking an Amazing Spider-Man #50 and offering up something that you could buy off Amazon for less than $20.

I didn't say that - I sent him a polite e-mail and I'm definitely not against wielding my veto rights.

(thumbs u

Just seeing that "offer" made me a little :sick: and reminded me of WHY I created this thread to begin with. To prevent someone from taking an Amazing Spider-Man #50 and offering up something that you could buy off Amazon for less than $20.

Man, you really run this thread with an iron fist. This would have worked itself out without your righteous indignation. Way to suck the joy out of your 'giving' thread.

(thumbs u

Please keep in mind not everyone can afford to turn around and post ASM #300s. Some of us really are broke. It's not a matter of trying to cheapskate this system, but if funds are limited, what else are you supposed to do?

Is this thread really about "well off" people giving to other "well off" people all day?

(thumbs u

Man, you really run this thread with an iron fist. This would have worked itself out without your righteous indignation. Way to suck the joy out of your 'giving' thread.

hm

(thumbs u

Please keep in mind not everyone can afford to turn around and post ASM #300s. Some of us really are broke. It's not a matter of trying to cheapskate this system, but if funds are limited, what else are you supposed to do?

Is this thread really about "well off" people giving to other "well off" people all day?

Why not offer ALL of the things you listed instead of "pick one"...? :idea:

It has nothing to do with rich or poor. It has everything to do with taking and not giving in return.

(thumbs u

Well, to be fair, 1cool's offer was a low grade copy that goes for approx. $40-$50 on da bay. So the definite downward spiral has happened.

(thumbs u

You are free to leave at any time. Buh-bye. :hi: