• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

I bet you liked that scene in Fantastic Voyage where they were ripping antibodies off her....

Well, this is going well.

Is there actually an offer up, or are we participants all still waiting until the 4 weeks are up.

After the last few days, I doubt if too many new participants are keen to venture in.

So what is for offer atm?

Thanks Kav.

Speaks volumes that this is still here.

Things need to lighten up in this thread - I honestly think people would like these books, but are afraid to take them.

New people should think outside of just offering comics.

Posters, autographs, toys, clothing - all will have interest for someone.

This was going really well..................I hope it picks back up again.

If I put something up that wasn't taken within 4 hours I'd change it that's just me

Some people say that well we're just tapped out of participants or people are afraid to participate but every time say an ASM 300 gets posted it gets snapped right up.....

Well, this is going well.

Is there actually an offer up, or are we participants all still waiting until the 4 weeks are up.

After the last few days, I doubt if too many new participants are keen to venture in.

So what is for offer atm?

First. Page. Second. Post. :taptaptap:

And comments like "I doubt if too many new participants are keen to venture in." - doesn't that have the effect of making it seem like this thread is :ohnoez: ?.

Just because there is a system in place to prevent people from taking advantage of others doesn't mean ANYONE should be afraid of jumping in if you're honestly trying.

You should feel it in your gut when you offer up something. It's something you care for and part of you doesn't want to offer up, but you do. NOT something that is just taking up space and you want to dump it because it's good enough. It's not always about $, but no one wants to feel that they have to choose items they feel someone is drop shipping to them from Amazon so the offeror can claim a nice offering themselves.

If someone cares about their offering and cares about giving back to the community they have nothing to worry about. If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again. People should want and care to have their offer claimed and maybe that means switching it up once in awhile? But please - try to keep the comments about how awful this thread is to new participants and the dictatorial nature of it's running to a minimum because they're not helping the thread. (thumbs u

If I put something up that wasn't taken within 4 hours I'd change it that's just me

Some people say that well we're just tapped out of participants or people are afraid to participate but every time say an ASM 300 gets posted it gets snapped right up.....

Your making it seem like people have to post up a ASM 300 or a ASM 129 to get an offer accepted.