• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

Ok here we go-take them all-GL 87 cvr and centerfold detachedm page numbers written in pen on every page but a high value issue

The Thor 'Colonizers Ego Grand Evolutionary' story arc with first appearances of all three. The BEST story arc ever done by Marvel IMO.

And OA H. Quinn

Bottomless Bellybutton-720 page semi-autobio GN

10x6j3a.jpg

2cfb7cz.jpg

iylurs.jpg

2qwde9u.jpg

5yg4eo.jpg

jt58cl.jpg

2432897867_b1690a8fb7.jpg

Solid offer! Love me some GL 87!

Would it be poor form if I PMed someone to try and buy one of their options that didn't get picked to buy or trade for it?

Nope. Go for it. :) People's stuff is theirs to do with what they may. ;)

Peace,

Chip

Poor form, around here? Never.

The characters intro'd in those books-my god-Tana Nile, the Recorder, Ego the livin Planet, The High Evolutionary, the Colonizers-it's just EPIC

My all time fave

Added to my offer:

Unreleased Batman MINT card from first Batman movie-totally unavailable and sent to me from TOPPS:

2rfda8w.jpg

It's one of a kind-I've kept an eye out on ebay and never seen it listed. I've never saw it anywhere. To the right Batman collector this is a 10 carat diamond.

This is vault material and I've kept it folded in the paper all these years-it is MINT.

If I remember correctly it was 1989 a few months after movie was released

:gossip: Batman Returns was the second movie... That's a pretty awesome card either way. Recently, I was looking at some of the Batman cards from the 2013 Topps 75th Anniversary set (I like one of the "diamond" Joker cards a lot), so this was just cool to see too.

Woops-well you all know I'm not a big Batman movie fan though I do collect cards

Batman Returns it is

Not trying to be a buzzkill but is this the same one,

Batman Returns Promo Card

No thanks for the info I thought it was rare all these years. Mine does have the letter though but I'm gonna add something else now.